15. Mary

I woke up the next day feeling way better that yesterday. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom to pee. Daddy was sleeping on his side of the room and he had the blanket all over his body. He's such a baby!

I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and cringed at my appearance. Why did I look like shit? Ugh.

As I was brushing my teeth, I started to realise something.

Holy shit.

I called Ash daddy in front of Mary.

Fuck.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I swore with the toothbrush in my mouth and quickly rinsed my mouth out. I looked at myself and cursed under my breath. I bit my lip and my eyes were still wide. What the hell did I do?!

What if she hates me now? What if she doesn't want me to be her friend? What if she fires me? Oh no. This is bad.

"Ugh fuck!" I curse loudly.

A sudden cough disturbs me from my thoughts and I look back to see Ash standing there with his arms crossed.

"Oh no don't mind me. Continue cursing. I think that was the fourth one right? But who's counting?" He says and my cheeks turn red.

"Y-you weren't supposed to hear that!" I reverted back.

"May I know why you were cussing in the first place?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

I bit my lip hard and then pouted a little. "M-Mary heard me call you d-d-daddy yesterday. She's not gonna want to be my friend anymore and she's not gonna let me work here either. What if she hates me? What if she never wanna talk to me?" I went on a little rant and daddy walked towards me, giving me a little hug.

"Calm down babygirl. Mary is not gonna judge you based on this. She knows what this is and she realised that you were a little way back. She loves you regardless, bunny." He said while looking me right in the eyes.

"B-but b-but-"

"How about you ask her yourself when you meet her next?" He said and my cheeks reddened. That was going to be so awkward. Eek.

I nodded anyway and daddy smiled.

"I haven't forgotten those bad girl words that came out of your mouth." He said and walked out leaving me there, groaning.

—————

After taking the longest shower ever, I went out in the room only to find Ash doing some push ups. He looked very attractive and a blush grew onto my cheeks.

I stared at him for a long minute.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said while lunging down and I chuckled softly.

"If you say so..." I said and took my phone out, snapping a photo of him.

He laughed a big and got back up. He walked towards me and started kissing me all over my face. His light stubble poked me but I giggled.

"Heyyy!! Your beard is prickly!!" I whined but he completely ignored me and goofily started kissing me again.

"You have the softest skin. I have to appreciate it." He said and landed too long kisses on both my cheeks. I blushed and pushed him off of me playfully.

"Do you wanna go get ice cream?" I asked with big eyes and a small smile.

"Anything for the princess!" He said and got up. He put on a shirt quickly and waited for me to tie my shoelaces.

After we were both ready, we walked outside towards the cafeteria. It was a breezy yet warm day and I was feeling pretty good today. I laced my hand in Ash's hand and we started to walk.