☹︎☾Unavailable (Tobio x Male!Depressed!Reader)☽☹︎

TRIGGER WARNINGS: SELF HARM,(SUCCESSFUL) SUICIDE,DISRUPTIVE THOUGHTS/WORDS

3rd Person POV

You woke up unwillingly and were forced to get up. You didn't bother doing anything to at least look better,you slapped on your uniform and left. Today's yet another day of being in the house alone with your chaotic mind and knives,pills,anything that can kill you really. The only thing you looked forward to is seeing your boyfriend Tobio. And yet,you came in the school and saw him nowhere. But,you didn't bother to find him. You just wanted to get the day done.

timeskip brought to you by shoyo with a leaf in among us

You had made it to volleyball practice. You were really glad nobody questioned your bandages,only Tobio knew. Speaking of him,he looked like he had a bad day,and he did. You're typically a bench warmer despite being a first year. Shoyo wasn't there,so you took his place. Tobio was fucking up sets,time to time you messed up sets. He scolded you multiple times,even when it was him who fucked up. At the end of the day,he got mad. He started yelling at you despite your fear of anybody raising their voice at you due to childhood trauma. "GOD Y/N! HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO STAY HERE IN THE GODDAMN TEAM IF YOU AND YOUR USELESS ASS KEEP MESSING UP?! AND YOU ASK WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU?!?! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB Y/N!! FUCK!!"

He'd finished his rant and went to change while you stood there shaking and crying. You ran out without your bag,a mistake because of what was in it,and without changing. Everyone watched you leave in worry and sorrow. You made it home and slammed the door without locking it. You had made it to the bathroom and looked yourself in the eyes in the mirror. You sighed and opened the cabinet for one of your blades. You turned the tub on so the cold water would rise more pain to your skin. Then,you started. But alas...you never stopped. You laid in the bloody water,endless pain radiating from your body. Your eyes and skin drained from color slowly...

Sugawara POV

Y/N had rushed out a couple of minutes before Kageyama and himself had their fight. Everyone stood still as me and Daichi shot glances at eachother. We'd caught on before anyone else about why she had bandages all over him. I was tempted to look in his bag to see if he had anything dangerous,he left it here. "Should...should I look..?" I looked at Daich,then everyone else. "I mean,that'd be okay with him right?" Tanaka told me. I opened the black bag owned by Y/N and found...a note. A folded paper that has the words 'for future purpose' written on it. I held it up and Daichi looked like he knew exactly what it was,before any of us. Kageyama came out of the room and looked at Y/N's open bag and the note in my hand. He looked scared,he'd be the second to find out. I stayed silent and decided, "I'm gonna try to read it.." Everyone nodded and I opened said note.
This was read aloud:

Hello. I'm guessing you either looked in my bag or found this lying somewhere by my body,right? Well,I doubt you'll read this,low chance you care. But here I am anyways. Tobio,if you see or hear this,don't blame yourself. You've made me happy when I thought I couldn't be. But,there's a shit ton of people who did cause this,that'd be the entire middle school,every school before,and everyone except the volleyball club. But,that doesn't matter now does it? What does is that you're probably happy now right? Tell the team exactly why I had my arms wrapped and that I apologize for lying okay? I love you,forever and always. Maybe I'll see you in another life.

-Y/N L/N

Kageyama had started crying,so did everyone else. I got up and grabbed our ravenette setter by the shoulders. "Do you know where he lives?" His eyes widened and everyone booked it after Kageyama. Even Tsukishima. His door was clearly unlocked,not a good sign. We looked everywhere for him when we heard a bang by the upstairs bathroom. Daichi was there,and...he found Y/N first. Everyone was now up there,and Kageyama was kneeling by the bathtub Y/N was in. It was bloody and looked painful. But...Kageyama. He was screaming. "NOO...I'M SORRY!! IM SO SORRY L/N!! I'M SO SOrry..." We heard his quiet sobs and we cried ourselves. It was painful to watch. "F-uck..." Daichi was a close childhood friend of Y/N.

3rd Person POV

Everything hurt,for Tobio and Daichi mostly. But,everyone else was in pain. Sugawara proceeded to call Shoyo who picked up with a tired-ish voice. "Hey Sugawara,whats up?" "H-Hinata...Y/N.." He was currently crying,quietly. "Y/N what?" "...Died. He killed himself.." There was silence in response. "...what..? why?" His voice was shaky. Sugawara explained as Shoyo kept crying. The day went on slowly as everyone lost feeling temporarily. Practice wasn't the same,even if you were watching in the afterlife. They still were as good as ever..

𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔~

𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔~

𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔~

𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔~

*𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘*

𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝒀/𝑵 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,𝑰'𝒎 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕,𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔,𝒊'𝒎 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘!

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒