✞☀︎︎Red~ (Tobio)☀︎︎✞

aGED UP KAGS AND YOU- SHIITJRHDHDHDJ

Y/N's POV

It was about two days after I had my first drink. That's right,I had recently turned 21. Tobio has been sneaking glances at me since,what'd I do? It must've been from that night correct? Fuck,what happened..? Whatever,that's not the point. Right now I'm suffering a severe case of boredom waiting for Tobio to come back from work. God damnit,what should I do? I decided to just stay on my phone until he came back.

(time skip brought to you by geico lizard)

He finally had come back. He seems off,what happened to him..? Oh whatever. He sat oddly close to me. A vibe came from him,a mix of lust and something else. Why lust though? Well,I knew the answer about five seconds later. He looked at me until we made eye contact. "You're a fool~..." Why's he singing that? "If you thought that I'd just let this go.." Then it hit me. That night I had teased him a lot and never let him get it. I was drunk. Like blackout drunk. This is NOT gonna end well. He pinned me to the bed as I,who spaced out for a sec or two,had become extremely flustered. "I see red~.." He kissed my lips for a second before continuing, "Red~..oh red~" He kissed me lustfully. He nibbled on my lip asking for permission. I obeyed him,knowing if I didn't this wouldn't end we-...

A small noise left my throat. This bitch. He started grinding on me which caused me to make a few noises,quiet noises. He'd gotten up and went to the closet. What now you may ask? He put a collar on me and took my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra at the time because I was off on work,it was the summer so neither of us had school really,and I'm lazy,so,yeah. He played with my breasts earning him a moan from me. He took my shorts off and looked at me with a look that asked for consent. I nodded and looked away,clearly blushing a deep red. He hummed and smirked,then he played with my clit. (i am S O sorry) He left marks and bites on my neck,that'll be fun to hide tomorrow. He worked his magic with his fingers making me mediocrely loud. He took my underwear off leaving me completely exposed to him. He lifted me onto the bed with him and admired me. He then took his own clothes off. He looked at me with lust and a bit of a question,'are you ready?' I nodded,then he pushed in me. "Tobio~!" He then went on,fast and hard. I was damn loud,not even thinking about the noise I could've been making. I kept screaming his name with a couple "daddy"s mixed in there. "I-I'm cl-ose~!" He grunted out a 'me too'. We came in sync with eachother as he pulled out and I was sitting there panting like it was my last breath. He flopped next to me and looked at me in the eye and hummed. "Hope you likes that." "Hmm~ Very much I did." We cuddled and agreed on cleaning up later,right now we were tired so we kind of took a nap.

_____________________
this is terrible and i apologize holy mother of ass