•☀︎︎Shit! (Tendō x Best friend!Soulmate!Reader)☀︎︎•

Soulmate AU: you hear the same music your soulmate does at that moment. if they aren't listening to music,you hear them sing.

Y/N POV

I spent my day trying to find literally ANYONE who could be my soulmate. I don't care anymore. I don't wanna be alone anymore,I just want to know who and where they are. I walk the halls of Shiratorizawa High as a third year.

Every so often I hear different music. Some cavetown,MCR every now and then,maybe The Neighborhood. I always sing WITH my soulmate or to the music. His voice is definitely familiar,I just can't pinpoint it. All I know is that I have a bit of a crush on Tendō. I know,it'd be betraying my soulmate but I can't help love.

I meet up with Tendō and get to class with him,fucking around here and there,pretty much every second. Lunch comes, "fucking finally." ,I state to the middle blocker. He agrees with a nod and a breathy "yeah.." We head to the roof,we eat there every day. I catch the man looking into my eyes longingly. And so,I get caught on the hook too. I smile,blush,and boop him. He blushes madly as we giggle and fuck around the rest of the day. This INCLUDES classes.

time skip brought to you by maid eef

I wait in my house and about around when the team packs up,I heard singing again.

"I wanna make a colour that no one else has seen before..I wanna be,so much more"

The rest was humming. I sang from the start,hoping they thought it was a coincidence. I had walked out of my room and heard singing...

"I hope that she..Looks at me and thinks "shit, he's so pretty"..Something I can't believe"
..exactly where I left off. I kept singing and moving to the voice. I saw Tendō,without headphones on. I heard his voice and was able to pinpoint easier. I went to my room to try and...

It was him..

I had hugged him and told him straight-up. "Tendō,...you're my soulmate.." He smiled and almost cried,unlike me who was already in tears. He kissed me with slight hesitation,it felt perfect.

He really was my soulmate