☾☹︎ REQUSTED Sugawara x [said trigger)!Reader)☹︎☽ (•?)

requested by: jasiS17
TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse,Sexual harassment

(If this is wrong,I apologize. I have never been through this before,if you have please know it's not your fault,it's going to be okay.)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Today I had a date with my boyfriend,Sugawara. We were going on a simple walk at the park. Temporarily forgetting about my trauma,I had dressed in a nice hoodie and a pink plaid skirt that went down to my knees. Sugawara soon came and picked me up. I started getting anxious,but I tried not to show and let it get to me too much. We arrived and I saw a somewhat familiar car...do I know that one..? I don't think it matters right now. Kōshi and I were in the woods talking casually until my heart stopped. I heard a voice that immediately made me realize *why* I'd recognized the car.

"Hey,little cutie~"

Tooru Oikawa. The very man who had violated me months ago. Multiple times to be exact. I broke up with him but he chased me down. Here we are. I stood there frozen as Kōshi sat there confused and concerned. "I didn't think you'd be here with little old Sugawara huh? That doesn't matter now does it? Come with me darling~!" Oikawa had my hand in his chin as I started crying. My eyes were begging for mercy. Suga had gotten him away. "Hey,hey,what ha-" He grabbed my cheeks and I grabbed his arms and said, "DONT HURT ME!!" and ducked. He slowly came down to me. "..Sugar,what happened between you and Oikawa??" I told him all about the incident. He calmed me down gradually. "Hey...I am so sorry. I never knew this a-and just know...I'd never do that to you. You're too precious okay my rose?" I nodded as we went home. We got in more comfy clothes as the setter cuddled me until the end of the night. I'm always glad to have him.

_____________________
i'm sorry this was so short,i've recently been air-headed,in all aspects possible. again,if you're going through a recovery,youkk