☹︎☾You flinch in an arguement☽☹︎

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE,ARGUEMENT MENTIONS
Backstory
You were in an abusive relationship earlier in your life. They raise their hand to put it through their hair in stress,but you flinch at it thinking they were gonna hit you. They had forgotten about it at the moment but they knew before
kind of mini one-shots

Karasuno
H͜͡i͜͡n͜͡a͜͡t͜͡a
You were in your bedroom. You flinched and stepped back into the bed. You put your knees to your body and held your head in your arms. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm so sorry please don't hit me please..". He panicked as his anger dropped immediately. "I'm sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to do that! I would never hurt you! You're okay..!" He slowly and gently hugged you. "Hey...I'm sorry. Let's forget about this and cuddle..okay?" You nodded and cried in his arms on the bed.

K͜͡a͜͡g͜͡e͜͡y͜͡a͜͡m͜͡a
You were in your living room and you had flinched and walked into the door,shaking. "Wait! Waitwaitwait I'm sorry please! Don't hurt me.." His eyes widened and he put his hands gently on your shoulders. "I'm sorry..Boke,it's not your fault. I forgot about your past..." He hugged you and let you cry in his arms. You then were carried bridal style to the bed to cuddle with him,you were the small spoon.

S͜͡u͜͡g͜͡a͜͡w͜͡a͜͡r͜͡a
Y'all weren't fighting he was just ranting because of school. You flinched and protected yourself. "H-hey,wait,I'm sorry. I'm not gonna hurt you,sugar. It's okay." He laid you down and cuddled you as you cried softly into his shirt.

T͜͡s͜͡u͜͡k͜͡i͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i͜͡m͜͡a
This didn't happen. I'm sorry but he's actually careful. He does it slowly not in a quick motion.

Y͜͡a͜͡m͜͡a͜͡g͜͡u͜͡c͜͡h͜͡i
he never fights with you,he just cries in your arms and rants. Or vice versa. Ion know

A͜͡s͜͡a͜͡h͜͡i
the same as suga. please,i'm tired. just instead of sugar it's baby-

N͜͡i͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡o͜͡y͜͡a
He saw you flinch and heard you whimper. He panicked and just hugged you,if your taller he clung onto you. "Hey! I'm sorry..! I didn't mean to scare you,I'd never hurt you okay?" He hugged you for a good five minutes until you went to bed with him. it was late y'all were tired

D͜͡a͜͡i͜͡c͜͡h͜͡i
the same as tsukki,i'm sorry-

T͜͡a͜͡n͜͡a͜͡k͜͡a͜͡
(he's bald he has no hair. so he's just gonna scratch his neck idk) Almost cried. He told you,tearing up,"Wait,hey. I'd never hurt you,I never will! I'm so sorry! Hey!" He didn't touch you in fear of scaring you more. You uncovered yourself and jumped in his arms. You also cried.

K͜͡i͜͡y͜͡o͜͡k͜͡o͜͡
Daichi situation. I'm sorry i just-i'm tired as hell if you wanna make one you're free to in the comments of the ones that don't have one.

Fukurodani
B͜͡o͜͡k͜͡u͜͡t͜͡o
He did cry. "I'm so sorry baby owl! I'm not going to hurt you,I never will! I'm sorry,I didn't mean to scare you!" He hugged you gently and cried in your shoulder. You squeaked something out. "H-huh?" "I-it's okay,Bo..I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry..I just over *sniff* o-overreacted.." You stayed there with him for a good amount of time.

A͜͡k͜͡a͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i
Daichi,Kiyoko,you get it by now. I'm sorry once again.

Nekoma
K͜͡e͜͡n͜͡m͜͡a
Look above this one. Read akaashis. Yeah.

K͜͡u͜͡r͜͡o͜͡o
You never fight he just coped by smacking a volleyball around outside.

L͜͡e͜͡v
A Tanaka situation. I'm so sorry

Sejoah
O͜͡i͜͡k͜͡a͜͡w͜͡a
You screamed and ducked to your knees. He looked at you in confusion,then it clicked. "Ah! I'm sorry cutie...I didn't mean to scare you,I'd never hurt you,never will..please forgive me." He kneeled to your height as you looked at him through the space between your arms. You slowly removed them when he kissed your head. He peppered you with kisses and cuddled you afterwards,with the candles lit of course.

I͜͡w͜͡a͜͡i͜͡z͜͡u͜͡m͜͡i
Panicked. "FUCK!" He covered his mouth while you shook even worse. "I'm so sorry Y/N..I d-didn't mean to! I'll never hurt you! Please..f-forgive me." He bowed and you looked up at him while you were on the floor. "I-it's okay..I was sensitive. I'm sorry.." Your voice was a bit quiet and squeaky,but he understood. You slowly got up and he kissed you softly. You kissed him back,afterwards you cried in his arms in the bed.

_____________
i'm sorry for the lack of actual uniqueness it's just i'm tired- you're free to make up situations in the comments where there was no actual story.