•☀︎︎Daddy's Got A- (Kuroo☀︎︎•

not a music one,but a one where you and him vibe to mother mother. This is for a friend of mine,kuroothechurro1603 :)
Hayloft - Mother Mother

Y/N's POV

I sat there clearly bored. Kuroo still has work and so,I'm waiting for him. I groan loudly and look at the time. "foR FUUCKS SSSAAAAAAKE" yep. it was STILL an hour away. I decided to scroll through my playlist. I played a random song and sung to them. I then went downstairs and made myself a snack. I had a small speaker the size of a water bottle,so I put my music on there and go up to our room again. I ate and my favorite song went on - Hayloft,by Mother Mother. I sing extremely loudly,not really caring about anything at this point. I apparently lost track of time,so Kuroo had walked in on me sitting on the floor and singing my heart out. He sung with me,which scared the living shit out of me. I looked at him in surprise and kept singing. I thought about how he was so good at singing. He'd never sing to me before. When the song finished,he greeted me. "Hey chibi~chan." "Hey my king. How come you never sung to me? You're so good at it,it kinda weirds me out but in a good way." Part of that was a lie. I didn't know how to feel about being weirded out to be honest. Kuroo hummed. "You want me to sing you to sleep sometime? hmmm~ maybe now?" He seemed impatient about singing to me. So was I,so I agreed to his offer. He spooned me,him being the big spoon. He sung to me softly,a different song.

He sung to me softly,and I fell asleep rather quickly. Where'd that talent come from? What,did he just come back from a fucking fairy town that gave him singing powers? No,didn't think so. Anyways,he hummed and fell asleep on me too. How do I know? Not sure,ask the author.
________________________
Y/N knows because I was too lazy to put the words "author pov" so. that sucks. anyways-