☹︎They catch you☹︎

They catch you cutting
(TRIGGER WARNING: SH (self harm),suicidal mentions)

Karasuno
H͜͡i͜͡n͜͡a͜͡t͜͡a
•he patches you up quicker than you'd think and looks you in the eyes with his teary ones
•"Y-Y/N...please *sob* t-tell me what happened!! I wanna help!! I wanna help..."

K͜͡a͜͡g͜͡e͜͡y͜͡a͜͡m͜͡a
•he threw the blade away almost cutting himself in the process
•fixed your wounds at a good pace and said...
•"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I wasn't here I'm sorry I hurt you...I'm...I'm sorry..!"

S͜͡u͜͡g͜͡a͜͡w͜͡a͜͡r͜͡a
•his eyes got tears as he tried to hero his composure
•patches you surprisingly quickly
•"Sugar...tell me what's wrong. Who did this? What happened..? I wanna help.."

T͜͡s͜͡u͜͡k͜͡i͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i͜͡m͜͡a
•fast as hell
•"I-I'm sorry I w-asnt here...what happened? Who the fuck did this to you? Why?"

Y͜͡a͜͡m͜͡a͜͡g͜͡u͜͡c͜͡h͜͡i
•he couldn't understand at first
•fixed you up a bit faster than normal
•"P-please...don't do this!! What happened?! Who?! Why?!"

A͜͡s͜͡a͜͡h͜͡i
•faster than tsukki
•"Y/N..who did this...? Who did this to you? I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. Just please...I wanna help"

N͜͡i͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡o͜͡y͜͡a
•the fastest one

D͜͡a͜͡i͜͡c͜͡h͜͡i
•shaking
•medium but fast enough pace
•"Hey,heyheyheyheyhey...it's okay. You're safe. You're okay. Who did this? I'd like to know why..."

T͜͡a͜͡n͜͡a͜͡k͜͡a͜͡
•about the same pace as Daichi
•"Who did this...who did this to my baby? Tell me. I need to help you"

K͜͡i͜͡y͜͡o͜͡k͜͡o͜͡
•a Sugawara pace
"Hey..what made you do this? I want to help you. Should I take you to my house?"

Fukurodani
B͜͡o͜͡k͜͡u͜͡t͜͡o
•a bit slower than noya
•"Wh-what happened..? Who did this? I...I need to know..! Please baby owl.."

A͜͡k͜͡a͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡i
•a good Suga/Kiyoko pace
"Hey..who did this to you? What made you do this to yourself..?"

Nekoma
K͜͡e͜͡n͜͡m͜͡a
•he was fast,faster than you expected
•"P-pudding..please don't do this. I love you. What made you go here? Why?"

K͜͡u͜͡r͜͡o͜͡o
•speed
•"Chibi-chan...who did this? Who? Why? What happened to you..?!"

L͜͡e͜͡v
•he had to stand there for a bit to process thus it took a Daichi pace?
•"Y/N..! What happened?! Who...Who did this?! Why?!"

Sejoah
O͜͡i͜͡k͜͡a͜͡w͜͡a
•about as fast as Kuroo
•"Hey,hey hey..it's okay. I'm here. Now,what happened? Who convinced that beautiful mind of yours that you're not?"

I͜͡w͜͡a͜͡i͜͡z͜͡u͜͡m͜͡i
•a Noya pace
•"D-umbass...Who did this? Who? Why? Please tell me...I wanna help.."

______________
i apologize if they're ooc. i'm tired and willing to cry my ass off...if any of you are going through this,i'm here to help. you can vent here. you're valid,you're beautiful,handsome even. you're perfect. if anyone tells you otherwise they're lying. i love you.