☀︎︎☹︎☽Out of love!Sugawara x Broken!Depressed!Reader☽☹︎☀︎︎

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM,SUICIDE,BIG ANGST,ABUSE,EATING DISORDER MENTION

I just had to go to school today. Apparently I couldn't miss anymore days,but just recently I'd been extremely upset. No,depressed. My mom left me with my dad,who just so happened to pretty much starve me. That's kinda where I got my eating disorder,ED. But Sugawara didn't know much. He only knew about my thoughts,only the minor ones. I didn't want my heart broken again,especially by him because I love him with my whole life and I wouldn't have anything to live for is he left. I managed to drag myself to class and make it through hours of misery.

After school time skip

I went to the place Suga normally meets me because it's a Wednesday,the day we normally spend time on. I heard the volleyball captain,Daichi,reassure someone 'it's going to be okay,they'll forgive you.' This worried me. I heard a small 'mmh' noise. Sugawara then came to me with a serious look on his face,but a small smile. "H-hey baby! Is something wrong?" The next thing I heard was something I wish I didn't

"I'm really sorry Y/N,but I fell out of love with you...I hope you find someone else and have fun with them..! *:)*"

God...I can only accept it. I can't control him at all so..

"Ah,th-th-thats okay! I can't control you anyways! Thanks for telling me Suga,I-I'll see you s-sometime!"

I didn't bother saying anything else before running to my house. I knew I had to see my dad and know he was gonna call me something new or old,depends. I came home and to my surprise and pleasure,he wasn't there. I decided,...now's my time. Sugawara proved it.

Suga's POV

I went back to Daichi and said it went well,but she left early which isn't too normal for her. We both decided to brush it off and get practice done. It took a little longer than usual,Kageyama and Hinata were arguing again by the end. I decided to go to Y/N's house to check on them. Every blind was closed in the house,none of the windows showed anything but blinds....except Y/N's. That isn't normal for them. I looked through their window and...saw a knife on their dresser..! I quickly called Daichi to come over,he was their best friend. He said he didn't know why that was there,he just knew they almost always was sad. I looked for the spare key... "where-...why did she move the key?!"

Y/N had moved the spare key that was under a rock. I looked everywhere,but Daichi found it on top of the door frame. I unlocked the door and heard sobs from the bathroom upstairs. Wasn't that...their bathroom?!
I ran upstairs with Daichi and tried to open the door,me and him had tried telling her to open the door. I heard something like metal and a small bottle drop.

Y/N's POV

"FUCK!" I muttered. Daichi and Sugawara had found the key I moved and came upstairs for me. I had a bottle of pills and a blade in my hands,I was in the bathroom flood with a t-shirt ands shorts on. My arms and legs are bleeding quite a bit,I realized I left my other blade...IN MY ROOM! SHIT.

They were banging on the door and I almost couldn't breathe. I decided to shakily open the pill bottle and take all of them. I washed them down with water,they were strong melatonin pills. I felt dizzy and tired already,so I couldn't stand anymore really I'm currently shaking and sobbing,with the words 'worthless failure' carved on my thighs and arms. "I'm not good enough,I didn't do good,I'm worthless,I'm a afailure,I'm worthless. I'm worthless. I'm worthless. IM WORTHLESS!" Like it was timed the door was bust open when I screamed....this isn't gonna end well. I can barely see,I guess I shouldn't have screamed like that. I lost all of my strength and was close to losing consciousness because of blood loss and overdose. Sugawara seemed stunned,he was too shocked and scared to do anything. Daichi had ran by my side and asked me why,what happened,and shouting my name as if to try to wake me up. I lost my sight and passed out,possibly died...

Five hour time skip

Y/N POV

My head is pounding and-......where am I..? Am I-....NO.

I got up and remembered what happened....they caught me. They saw me like this. They...found out. Daichi came by me and asked me what happened. I acted dumb...well,tried.

"D-Don't act dumb! Why?! Why did you do this to yourself-"

"BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR YEARS NOW THAT'S WHY!"

I quietly apologized for lashing out. They looked at me with looks of confusion and fear. I sighed.

"I never told you...because my dad threatened to kill you in front of me if I did. He didn't want what he did to me to get out in public. So,here I am."

They were both quiet,but Daichi offered to keep me in. Days after my dad was arrested,turns out he was a murderer. I was able to get to therapy,and to my surprise..a month after, Sugawara fell back in love with me. He kept apologizing every day and I always forgave him. He never lost me

He never will.

__________________________
WHOOOOH,y'all okay? good.