☀︎︎•☹︎Kenma!☹︎•☀︎︎

fluffy keeenmmmaaaaaaa (TW: BULLYING,RUMORS,MENTIONS OF PANIC ATTACKS,CURSING)

Y/N's POV
______________________

This week was fucking terrible. I got bullied even worse today,usually I'm able to hide how much it hurts me but to my embarrassment I started crying in front of them which started the rumor of how 'my boyfriend (Kenma) hates me'. If he did,he would've left me....right? This rumor..it's getting to me,everyone knows about it except Kozume himself. I can't be caught crying about something he doesn't even KNOW about. I've been crying every day,always a panic attack or breakdown. Usually because 1) of that fucking rumor 2) because of the bullying. Well,it always happens when he wasn't around. Fucking great.

Now I'm walking home in misery,again. The day ended,he has after school practice. My house is a couple minutes away,so I should be fine right? No. Of course not. I'm bullied on the damn sidewalk. It took at least twenty minutes of my time. Shit,how long was his practice? That doesn't matter,he's not coming over anyways. If he asks in a text I'll just say I'm okay and act all normal.

I got home,finally. I don't have the energy or motivation to do the pike of homework in my bag so I just change and sob in my bed. I'm getting close to another panic attack. Shit. I get a text then from Kenma

kenkenn🥺❤️📱🧋
hey,im done with practice. can i come over? i miss you kitten

To my dismay,he wants to come over. Subconsciously I text him back saying "sure :) i love you :,) ❤️". FUCK. Well,time to get over my shit and feet dre-

....

HE'S HERE ALREADY?! DOESN'T HE HAVE A SPARE KEY TO MY HOUSE? Wait...I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! He took longer from 'practice' because he went home. He lives RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO ME. Now I'm shaking. I can't breathe. Not now not now not now not now not now shit. He should be coming. Lock the door. Lock the fucking door. LOCK THE DOOR!!!!

...

I'm on the bed and I can barely breathe. Kenma walked in on me. He kinda ran up to me and with his calming voice of his told me
"Hey,hey,what's wrong? Hey,b-breathe with me F/N."
He took deep breaths that I tried to follow,it took a long time but I managed to get my breathing straight.

"Now...what happened?"

"...Th- *sigh*.....there w-was a r-umor going around that...t-that you hated me....all because I cried in front of my bullies one time.."

Not long after my eyes widened,i said too much...they're gonna kill me for telling him.

"Hey...if I hated you,I wouldn't be here in the first place. I wouldn't have helped you. I wouldn't have gotten with you. But that's not the point..the point is...I love you. I love you so much,don't listen to them. I love you so much F/N. Whatever they say to you are lies,don't listen to them. I'm here. You can tell me anything."

That's exactly what I needed to hear...

___________________________
okay,so that was a bit angsty. i got this out of nowhere and my thoughts just carried it on. so,here it is. Kenmaaaaaa!