let's go

Y/n POV: I was having the craziest dream well more like a nightmare. My whole village had been burned to the ground copses laid all across the area disfigured with the flames and multiple wounds all over. I was looking for my mother I couldn't find her anywhere but then I saw Izuku he had blood dripping from his arm and it looked like he was searching for someone.
"IZUKU!" I tried to call out to him but he couldn't hear me. His eyes too filled with fear and trauma.
Then I watched as he ran towards a tree that had fallen but there was somthi- no someone under it!
I heard Izuku cry in sorrow.
"I-I can't just stand here doing nothing I need to help!" I think outloud.
"IZUKU!" I scream his name as I run towards him desperately hoping there was at least a few of my people left who escaped. Most of all I wanted to know who and why they done this.
As I knelt towards Izuku I reached out my hand but he didn't release I was even there with the amount he was crying. That's when I looked towards the person under the tree.
Wait . . .that's-
Then I woke up a quickened gasp and slight scream escaping my lips.
"What was that?" I ask rubbing my temples.
"Y/N US EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" Kirishima opened the tent with concern covering his face.
"Y-yeah everything's fine just a bad dream- hey wait a sec is it morning already? Did I sleep in!?" Changing my statement to a question.
"Oh are you ok? Also yeah me and Bakubro haven't been up for long so don't worry about that buuut you should probably get ready we'll be leaving soon." Kirishima said with his head poking through the tent.
"Right! I'll be quick I promise!" I say excitement filling you for your first adventure.
Grabing a pair of trousers and a cute blouse with a-
"Hey wait a sec. . . THESE ARE IZUKU'S CLOTHES! AHHHHHH"
I was so mad I wanted my clothes with me at least. . . guess this will have to do. Maybe I could add a daisy to the pocket or something whatever I can work my magic on this in no time!

Ps sry if the drawings bad also if you don't like it you can change it plus for my ellow artists the app I use is autodesk sketchbook

And continue :
I walk out my tent to see anger issues loading a bag or two onto Kirishima's magnificent dragon form. I still couldn't comprehend that dragon's are rea. My father always told me tails about the magical realm that held a land far and wide of fairys, dragons, of griffins and hippogriffs and so much more I always dreamed of going there. It was known as
Land of the unkown beasts.
(Long title I know)
Then the memory of my father came back to me would. . .would he be proud of me? After my foolishness yesterday? Of running away? No I thought as I shook the questions out that I would later regret asking myself.
I'm going on an adventure now! I can't be blind with my head in the clouds.
Third person POV:

"Oi! Are you just gonna stand there looking pretty or are you gonna go on?" The ash blonde called out to the H/c girl as he packed the last bag.
"Sorry- I was just. . .thinking about my dad. . ." Your E/c eyes blinked and dulled slightly as you head hung low.
"Oh. . . look that useless nerd told me what happened and I'm sorry for your loss or whatever look just- UH FUCK IT I'M NOT GOOD WITH THIS SHIT JUST COME HERE!" Bakugou pulled you in for hug and patted your back surprisingly gently.
"Wha- B-bak-ugo-" You knew that your face was redder than Kirishima's scales right now due to the fact BAKUGOU DIDN'T WEAR A FREAKING SHIRT.
"Don't get the wrong idea dumbass I just know how you feel and it does get better I promise." His words were so comforting especially after yesterday people die everyday you knew that fact and you hated it enough but when your father died it broke you but you still had your mother, Izuku, the whole village! Plus now you've got Bakugou and Kirishima!
"T-thanks Bakugou. . ." You wiped the salty tear that had been running down your cheek.
". . .you're welcome lil red." He patted your head letting you out his hella toned arms like wow and damm look at all those scars-

"NOW LET'S GET A MOVE ON! WE HAVE PLACES TO GO!" He shouted turning on his heal with a 'tch' but you could swear he had wait was that- was he blushing?
"Wait where are we going?" You asked in confusion but you E/c eyes staring towards Bakugou in excitement.

"Where else would we be going other than the most badass place out there? We're going to the Land of the unkown beasts." The crimson eyed boy spoke standing on Kirishima's back proud and hopefull. Like a symbol of strength.
"So get on the over grown lizard lil red~" He spoke kneeling down to reach his hand out to you with a slightly concerning smile.
(He doesn't smile unless he beating deku just saying jk I love Katsuki <3)
You reached up too his hand it was rough and it engulfed yours. He pulled you up and panicked when you almost fell off due too Kiri standing on all fours so on his instincts he rapped an arm around your waist and supported your back with his other. A shocked look was smacked on both of your flushed faces.
Y/n POV:
"Eep!" My eyes were closed in preparation of the contact my body would make with the ground but it never came Bakugou stopped my fall with his muscular arm wrapped my waist and dammit he me got so DAMM FLUSTERED WHY?!? I JUST MET THIS MAN!!!
Bakugou POV:
"Er w-we should get going now" I say letting the bright E/c eyed girl out my arms and sitting on shitty hair in preparation to fly. My face has never been so- so red! What was she doing too me? I just have the urge to keep her safe like a piece treasure- no it's more than that I'm so confused then I remembered. . . her. . .dammit Katsuki it's in the past she's gone now forget it.
"Let's go sit down and hold tight. OI SHITTY HAIR LET'S GO!"
"ÆBØÜŤ ȚİMË, ŘËĀĐÝ ĽÎĽ ŘÊĐ?"
"YEAH LET'S DO IT!!!" The H/c girl said fist pumping in the air.
"Tch"
Shitty hair spread his wings and dived upwards to the sky.
I expected her to be terrified and mentally prepared myself too have my guts crushed by her clinging to me but nope! THE PSHYCO THOWS HER HANDS IN THE DAMM AIR WHAT PART OF HOLD TIGHT WASN'T FUCKING CLEAR?!?!
"WHOOOHOOO I'M REALLY RIDING A REAL DRAGON!!!"

"HEY DUMBASS I SAID HOLD TIGHT NOT THROW YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR MORON!!!"

"Fine. . ." She said lowering her arms keeping them on the lizards back.
"Good we're going too The Rainy tavern first get some information. We'll be there around the afternoon maybe night if we take a break."
"WĚ? Î'M ŤHÉ ØŇË FŁÝÏŇĢ!"
"SHUT UP AND FLY LIZIARD!"
"Pft hahaha" oh my gods her laugh was. . .so unusual in a good way like a breath of fresh air after being drowned. It was angelic.
"HÊHÊ WHÆŤ ÝØÜ ŞŤÅŘÏŇĞ ÅŤ BÃĶÚBŘŐ?~" That shitty lizard I forgot he can sense my feelings stupid soul bond.
"JUST F-FLY!" Dammit I stuttered.
"ĆHÏĽŁ MÆŃ WÊ'ŘÊ ÃĽMاŤ ȚHĚŘË." I could see under us was a small villiage children played together down below, men left for work and their wife's kissing them good bye. It made me remember my parents love for each other. . .and the love I once had for HER but she was gone now. The old hag and old man too they'reall gone. I'll miss them forever but at least I still have hair for brains.
"ĞØÖĐ ŇĒWŠ WĔ'ŘĚ HĘŔĖ!" Eijirou slowed down his flapping and landed soon enough about ten minutes from the tavern.
"Eijirou stay here and set up camp and keep on a eye on her she'll probably end up breaking an nailor something and cry the place down."
"I'm right here and fully capable of kicking ass jerk! Also there's no way I'm staying here *whispering* that isn't directed at you kiri. *talking normally* I came for some adventure so I'm gonna go get some. Now let's go ladies!"
You said turning on your heal and starting to walk swaying your hips.

"Someone's feisty but that was such a manly exit! Bakubro I can set up camp alone probably go for a flight after you AND Y/N can go get some info yeah?"

"Oh yeah? And just why in hell should I bring her?"

"Because she's gonna get lost if you don't help her because. . . SHE'S GONE!"
Kirishima's face turned to panic in matter of SECONDS.
"CALM DOWN YOU SHITTY LIZIARD!!! Uhhhh fine I'll get her but if that dumbass does something stupid I'm blasting her ass ALL THE WAY BACK HERE!!! GOT IT?"
"Got it now go!"
I saw a head of h/c hair sticking out of a bramble bush.
Actually the closer you looked at it wasn't just h/c it was a mixture of colours when it shone in the sunlight.
"Aaaaaand I'm lost . . . again." She spoke huffing.
I saw this as an opportunity for payback after that "surprise attack" yesterday.
"Hehe"
"Y/n~"
Fuck it I'm going for the sadistic road!
"Who's there?!" She said standing up in. . . was that a liana fighting stance?
Well it left an opening to attack her from behind.
What was it she said yesterday? Oh yeah.
"YA YEET BITCH-" I jump onto her back and we roll around for a minute until I was on top of her pinning her wrists above her head.
"Ha got you lil red-"

BOOM CLIFFHANGER PEOPLE
sorry this chapter was sssoooooooo looooongggg updates are a bit random at the moment unfortunately but hopefully it gets better I'll do my best!
Word count:1720