"Damm Bakubro"

YN POV:

"Yawwwn oh man, what happened?" I woke up groggily mumbling, when I opened my eyes  it was pitch black outside.

"Is it really night time? Aw man- huh." I go to move but two heavy arms prevented me from doing so and there was a horrible pain in my lower half- wait why am I naked?
Oh.
Oh no- OH NO!
I slowly turned my head and low and behold the King Katsuki Bakugou himself.
How- when- WHY?! That's when the flashbacks hit me from a few hours ago, my face went completely red. What the hell have I done. . .
Izuku is gonna kill me, revive me then kill me again.

Bakugou looked so peaceful his face was calm- but only for a moment when it turned into as angry as one could be in there sleep.

"Mm damm deku, I'll kill you you broccoli bastard. . ." He was sleep talking! That's it I can't hold back my laughter for much longer- pffft
Suddenly his face changed again, happy and peaceful.

"Y/N. . . I love you dammit."

"Y-you what?!" Shiii- I woke him up!

"Hah?" His ruby eyes flickered open, but when he saw me they widened but then he just hugged me again and tried to go back to sleep.
"Oh never mind I'm still dreaming." Biesh no you ain't! My face was redder than any rose.

"Um Bakugou you're not dreaming. . ." I felt his whole body jolt.

"Shit." Wait- did he even want to be with me? Was Bakugou- using me?

"Best fucking night ever. . ." Relief washed over me. Looks like I won't be heartbroken after all, but he wasn't wrong because THAT was hella good. (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Third person POV:

"Ha ha yeah, well time to go get Kiri I wanna see what time the festival starts." But oh the poor girl had no clue, when she got out of bed a menicing but yet victorious  smirk was plastered on the ash blondes features as he stared at your retreating figure.
Proud of his work so to speak, but oh poor Y/N had no idea about the bites and brussies on her body.

Bakugou had made sure to mark his territory.
Little did he know you marked yours aswell.

*Mini timeskip after you and Bakugo got ready  brought to you by this guy: \(´ ∇')ノ  *

Once the two were washed and dressed they- well Y/N left the tent to get Kirishima and possibly find Izuku again for a catch up, and well. . .ask about what happened. Bakugou said he couldn't care less about finding Kirishima but she knew he was lying.

And out of no-where thoughts came fluiding into the poor girls head.

"What the hell is wtong with me?! My mother and Father died about two months ago! My whole village is gone! And here I am galavanting with a guy I only met at the same damm time they were dying. How selfish can one persone be?! But why didn't Izuku say something that day?! He lied to me. "

A bubbling feeling of resentment was rising in her but it wasn't just resentment she was feeling honestly she was feeling way too many emotions.
She was slowly but surely spiraling into a dark ditch of horrid thoughts.
Abruptly the H/C stopped in her tracks, she almost forgot about what Hawks had told her.

"You're father literary made a deal with tbe devil."

"Decendent of the Lacidia."

"I need to talk to Hawks about this maybe he could actually explain this time. . .why does my throat feel dry- oh gods it's happening again. I need blood- I need to find Kiken." Without another second to lose she marched around completely forgetting what she had originally  left the tent for.

Meanwhile. . .

The ash blonde was going crazy sure he knew you two were- well what even were you? Were you two a couple? Or were you guys not doing titles? It was all so confusing, first of all before Bakugou met you romance seemed like a meaninglessness waste of time to him, second of all he had never even felt attracted to anyone ethier. The ash blonde tiredly looked in the mirror for the first time today, only too be shoked and have his face reddened with sher embarrassment.

Was- did he really have a-

"Fucking HICKEY?!" He said haur spikung up.
Not only that but he also had a bite marks and hickies on his shoulder, collar bone and- did you seriously bite his damm neck?!

"How the hell am I supposed to hide these?!" He yelled in frustration.

Then it hit him.
He let you waltz out of the tent unarmed.
Unaccompanied.
Alone.
At night.
He was a idiot.

Don't get him wrong he was aware you were far from weak but that doesn't make you invisable to someone coming up behind you with a weapon.

He had to go find you.

Without wasting another minute he threw on his crimson cape but it knocked your sachel off the desk. When he reached down to pick it up however his eyes landed on a little glass vile with a liquid as red as roses.

"The hell? Is this. . .blood?" Twisting of the cap he took in the scent.

"Human blood. . .? Y/N, you better have some hell of a reason for carrying this shit."
He stormed out the room, a small vile of blood shoved deep in his pocket.

Kirishima POV:

I had no clue where Bakubro and Y/N were. And Ima be honest I was starting to panic, I mean we've already had two run-ins with the LOV this week!
Not to mention we just found out Oka- Kiken is a villain now!
Honestly I can't leave those two alone with out at least one of them going missing! I should head back to the tent the have to be back by now I mean it is the middle of the night.

After a short walk I make it back to the tent we had been occupying. It was pretty manly.
After entering the tent I was met with a silent shouting Bakugou.

"Fucking HICKEY?!"
Wot- wait. . .*Kirishima is processing*

OH SHIT- OH SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THOSE TWO IDIOTS FINALLY HOOKED UP!
But before I could make my presence known he threw on his cape with the fluffy white trim but it knocked Y/Ns maroon sachel off from where it was placed. When h
Bakubro reached down to pick it up however his eyes landed on a something.
The colour drained from his face slightly.

"The hell? Is this. . .blood?" Twisting of the cap he took in a sniff but due to my hightened scenes I already knew.

"Human blood. . .? Y/N, you better have some hell of a reason for carrying this shit."
He stormed out the room before I even told him to turn around, he didn't even realise I was there. Poor Bakubro now had one of the small glass viles shoved in his pocket.

Why was Y/N carrying blood around?

"Damm Bakubro. . .what did I miss? Whatever too tired need sleep." I made my way to one of the beds lettinf my body flop on top of it, the springs in the bed making a small creak.

I can always ask about it in the morning. But for now I sleep.
(Bruh MOOD)

Third Person POV:

A very emotionally unstable blonde marched his was around town desperately looking for a girl with H/C hair and the most beuatiful E/C eyes. But he wasn't having much luck and instead was having panic run through his mind.

"Where the he did she go?!" He seethed through gritted teeth and clenched jaw. If he didn't find you he was sure Kirishima would be able to actually be use full to him and help. Bakugou had been searching for you, for an hour straight.

Now he was really getting pissed.

"Aaaaaand closing on a cliffhanger!"
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"Oh yea?! Sounds like you're just being lazy bish!" Y/N?! Whyyyy?!

"Wow feelimgs have been hurt. . ."
Ima go cry brb

"Tch drama queen." Boom boom boi.

Word count: 1361