. . .Kiken?

Bakugou POV: After we saw dunce face, soy sauce, and racoon eyes used her magic on us I was immediately put into a dream.
I opened my eyes ready to see what it'll be this time. Me and shitty hair have been teleported with racoon eyes magic before but each time the dreams are always different it can be minor or it could be pretty shitty.
I looked around too see I was lying under a tree?
Lame.
I sat up and looked around no way. . . is this is my old village?
But it looks exactly the way it did before. . .
"Tch that bastard I'll kill him-"
"Katsuki?"
No no please no. FUCKING ANYTHING BUT HER.
"Haha what are you doing there Hedgehog? Trying to get rid of me? I'm hurt" I looked towards the emerald eyed girl. . .
"Kiken?" My eyes went wide in disbelief. Her smile was as sweetly sickening as always.
"Um yeah! Who else would it be?! *Gasp* Have you been seeing people behind my back Katsuki Bakugou?!?"
Her medium brown and slightly ginger hair danced in the wind as she spoke. . . but she died how is she alive I SAW HER DIE- oh wait I forgot.
"Pft hahaHAHAHA, almost had me there for a damm second I ACTUALLY thought you were alive and breathing again but I forgot this ÎŚ Å FÛĆĶĪŇĞ ĐŘĚĀM!" I stood up looking the brunette in the eyes and narrowed them, standing up.
"WHÅŤ ÅŘĚ ÝØÜ BĀBÊĽÎŅĢ ŐŇ ÅBÕÜŢ? You think this is a dream huh?" Kiken grew a smirk on her face.
"Well if you catch me you'll wake up! How about that since you obliviously feel like playing?" She slowly backed away.
This is one messed-up dream seeing her again. . .if I catch her will I actually wake up? There is usually a challenge in these things.
"Alright. I'll play so get your ass moving- CAUSE I'M GONNA CATCH YOU YA DAMM BRAT!" I sprint towards her too easy.
"AHH-" As I tackle her I open my eyes again only to be somewhere different.

Outside of. . .Kiken's place? It's raining-
the door opens with a creek. Oh wait I remember this.
"Katsu. . .? *sigh* come in idiot it's raining and I don't want you to get sick." She fully opened the door.

". . .Well?"

"S-sorry." I walk in it was same as ever. We had a big argument and . . .I came to apologise.

"Look Kiken you know I'm not one to beat around the bush about things so I came to apologise to you I was just worried that he might hurt you because he's not one of us. . ."

She looked down and clenched her fists till her knuckles were white.
I could tell she was pissed but someone had to tell her.

" Look I don't think you should see him anymore he isn't from here he doesn't know our traditions everyone is talking about it they might . . .they might-"

"MIGHT WHAT KATSUKI?!? BURN ME ALIVE?! KILL TOYA?!? JUST BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HE ISN'T FROM HERE?!? I DON'T WANT TO EVEN BE HERE ANYMORE SINCE THOSE BASTARDS KILLED MY PARENTS! *sigh* Look K-katsuki I can't live here anymore. . .I can't pretend this place hasn't fucked me up inside  I'm sorry for shouting but I just- I can't anymore I'm sorry." She was sobbing her eyes out and it broke me.

"What do you mean? Kiken don't tell me you're-"

She hugged me gently and I started sobbing holding onto her like I'd drown if I let go.

"I'm sorry Hedgehog. . .but I have to leave. If I don't I know they'll end up killing someone and I can't risk you trying to protect me and getting hurt. Ya get me?"

"Nonono Kiken please I'll talk to my old man- He'll understand and you can stay-"

"Hedgehog, I can't I already saw the stake. . .they're going to burn me alive if I don't leave. Plus I know you're dumbass will get hurt because of me so you're gonna have to live without me for a while but I swear to all might himself nothing will stop me from coming back to you Katsuki."
She leaned her forehead against mine.

". . .why don't you come with me?"

"What?" No she never asked that in the real world. I would've remembered.