" Hedgehog?. . . "

Bakugou POV:

Shit I just fucked up big time.

"Y/N-" I'm too late. She left.
"Dammit!"
I start pounding my fists in the ground out of frustration.

"Bakugou. . .*sigh* come on we'll find her she couldn't have went far. Y/n's just really upset remember how you reacted when we lost everything Katsuki. She's as mad and upset as you are so just give her a little while then we'll go straight after her. Okay?"

Kirishima placed a hand on my shoulder encouraging me to get off my knees.

"Besides she's pretty much indestructible remember when you tried to punch me in the face AND SHE BLOCKED IT! Haha oh man-"
I could tell when Shitty hair wanted to avoid a subject laughing is one of his methods.

All I could think of was finding
Y/n. . .
and finding out that Kiken might be alive again.

Y/n POV huni<3:

Run. (Dunanana- I'm not sorry)

I had to keep running.
I didn't wanna hurt anyone so I have to get away from Baku and Kiri as quick as I can because I have this. . .hunger, it's a need, for blood.

"S-so HÜŅĢŘÝ."
I was so cold and hungry I felt I was about to just fade away at this point.

"N-need blood-"

I fall to my knees. I was coughing up. . .my own blood. That's when I also realised the same red liquid was pouring from my eyes and I was covered in scrapes and brusies.
Am I going to die? Is this thing going to end me if I don't devor something soon?

"H-help me- SOMEBODY JUST END THIS IT HURT SO MUCH!"
I screamed digging my now talon like nails into the side of my head sobbing heavily.
This pain I can't describe it. It's unbearable. It's like poison seaping into my veins and killing me slowly from the inside.

"S-somebody h-help me. . ."
I was on all fours head facing down to the ground until-

"Excuse me. . ."

"Are you alright Miss?"

A light.

"You look unwell, tell me do you wish for my help?"

A girl with blood red eyes and brown hair with slight tinge of ginger reached her hand out to me.

She has the same earings as Katsuki!

"Miss? What's your name? Maybe I can help you get back to where you are ment to be." She tilts her head questioningly, with her hand still reaching out to help me.
I took it after a moment hesitation.

"M-my name is Y/N L/N. Sorry but who are you?" She pulled me up to stand. We were roughly the same height she was only slightly taller but she would still be shorter than Kirishima? Maybe Izu's height? Or that Mina girl's? Whatever.

"Oh! Haha sorry L/N I should have introduced myself sooner. My name is Kiken orasato."
Her eye's. . .were they glazed in something dark just now?

"L/N I think I should take you back to my campsite and patch up those scratches you're bleeding. Bad thing when you're so hungry."

"Wha- HEY DO YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!?! WHY I'M CHANGING INTO THIS MONSTER?!? What's this presence I sence surunding you?" Standing defensively. I know better now, I won't just blindly follow someone without solid information!

"Hm you aren't familiar with such a thing? I need to explain after you calm down or else. . ." She held the handle of her blade gripping it tightly.
"You might hurt someone." Just like that I froze.
Gritting my teeth slightly I walk infront of her.