Quite the reunion

(That would be my art yes UwU)

Y/N POV: One minute me and Katsuki had finally confessed to each other the next he has a back wound sure it was only a scratch but how-

OH
You backstabbing bitch
literally.

Third Person POV:

"Katsuki! Are you okay?" You immediately cup his face in panic.

"Yeah just a scratch don't worry. Now stand back for a second angle so I can blow this bastard up so bad they'll be placing him back together for fucking weeks-"
Before you knew it Bakugou was kicked in his face at his right cheek. Then was on the ground pinned down by none other than Orasato.
He opened his eyes about to release a world of pain to the person who intervened his confession and quite frankly the best damm kiss in his life.

Those oh so beautiful ruby eyes stared in confusion and pain.
His brows furrowed as a frown rested on his features.

"Hey hey hey what's with that look? Đíđņ'ť ýøů mîšś më Héđğèhőğ?~"
She looked borderline insane and not in a good way.

"GET OFF HIM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KIKEN!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE SIBLINGS-"
Suddenly you felt that glare of hers again stopping you from moving.
It was intimidating sure but now it was just pissing you off.
The only scary part was- shit you were starting to feel your body go limp.
You couldn't move.

"STOP! DON'T HURT HER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THIS ISN'T YOU!"
It seemed like Katsuki was in the same position as you meaning Kiken had to be using some kind of magic.
Her attention was back towards the ash blonde, she did however raise a gloved hand in you direction. Making you choke and levitate from the ground.
(biesh darth vader who?)
You tasted blood rise to your mouth. Then it hit you her magic ethier has something to do with controlling water, blood, or liquid in general.

"I won't hurt her. . .you however might get a little damaged unless she comes with me willingly of course? " Her dialecticed pupils landed back onto you but only for a moment.
"I highly doubt she will though I should give you a few more cuts like that one on your back except it won't be as minor of course. Then we can see if she'll crack.~" She stood up stomping hard on the damaged boy's abbs/stomach making him cough uncomfortably.

"K-katsuki. . .no don't hurt him!" Your voice was ratched dew to the fact you were coughing up blood.

Uh oh not good. Why you ask? Well you soon felt yourself seep back into that blood lustful state the very one the brunette had found you in infact. Kiken sensed your atmosphere change. A devilish smirk spread on her face as a maniacal laugh surrounded you and the ruby eyed boy's desperate silence.

"HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE I WON'T NEED TO DRAIN MUCH MORE BLOOD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT HUH? HAHAHA what's wrong feeling a little bit thirsty Y/N-chan?Oi oi oi, Hedgehog did Y/N tell you what happend in the forest when she met me yesterday?~ "

Why? Why was she doing this?

"What the hell did me or Bakugou ever do to you?!" For a second you swear her grin dropped and her blood red eyes widened slightly more than they already were.

"You don't know what my world looks like. . .SO SHUT YOUR DAMM MOUTH! Oh and unless you plan on coming with me-" Her smirk raised more deranged than before.

"-pretty sure you'll give into those nasty cravings and actually eat someone."
The brunette stomped on Katsuki's stomach again making him begin to cough up a small amount of blood but yet enough to put you on the edge of going feral.

She released her power over you making you fall to your knees gasping for air. You are so gonna try and kick this two faced snake traitors ass.

Before you even had the chance to pounce and swing in a few hooks she hovered her heeled shoe over over Katsuki's throat.