Y/N. . .

Y/N POV:
I felt my eyes flutter open softly. I felt so weak I could barely turn my head. How long have I been asleep? What happened again?

I was with Bakugou in a meadow. . . then Kiken showed up looking odd she had this weird mask and a different outfit- she hurt Bakugou? And I guess I snapped but then everything went blank. Was she really faking to be nice all along?

Damm I just woke up and I already have so many questions.

I gained enough force to turn my head to my left-

"K-kiri. . ." He was laying on the bed across from me sound asleep I couldn't help but smile at the sight.
I then turned my head to my right.

"Ha Hedgehog. . . " My smile widened, that's when I noticed there was a warmth enveloping my hand. I looked down to see what it was, Bakugou- THE king Bakugou Katsuki was holding my hand. But why? Shouldn't he be next to Kirishima? I feel bad I can't remember anything about what we talked about in the meadow.

Was there something important?

"Hey Hedgehog." With that his eyes shot open their beautiful ruby colour was flickering like a fire. His eyes were a bit red and puffy though. . . was he crying?

"Y/N. . . you're awake thank the gods. I'm. . .I'm so damm sorry- I couldn't protect you."
With that he rubbed his eyes, the warmth from his hand leaving mine. What is he talking about?

"Protect me from what? What happened in the meadow? I can't remember anything we talked about all I remember is Kiken showed up not looking like herself. . . did- did she hurt you?" I started bombarding the poor boy with questions.

"You. . .you don't remember anything?" He only replied with that to which I replied with:

"No I remember a bit but I feel like I'm missing something else. Before Kiken showed up unannounced but I can't remember. Can you tell me? Please Bakugou?" At that I saw his eyes widdend slightly but only for a moment. Silence filled the room. During the silence I took a moment to admire the room. It was tent. Cabinets were a gorgeous oak wood and had all sorts of bottles and bowls on top. Different herbs and dried plants in them, there were also bright liquids. If I were being honest it reminded me of Kiken's tree house.
Finally Bakugou broke the silence.

"You don't remember. . .the k-kiss?" I felt my e/c eyes went wide and face flush a deep red.

"THE WHAT?!"

Katsuki explained to me that we were carrying on after I had called him "some dumbass nickname" but when we were rolling around he fell on top of me and we kissed. He said about how he was sorry but then continued to answer my questions I was shocked about the events that happened, not to mention me and Kirishima have been asleep for two days now. Bakugou told me about the stranger who helped him out, his name was "Hawks".

"That- that means you're my f-first kiss then. I'm sorry that I was so useless when that was happening Hedgehog. . .I'm so mad at myself for being so weak. Sorry." I saw Bakugou look to the side, his ash blonde locks covering his eyes from my view.

"You idiot you're perfect. . ." He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't make it out.

"YAWWWWN wait- OKA WHAT THE HELL- ah. " Startled by the red-headed dragons sudden outburst after being asleep for two days my top half hit the floor my feet talgled in the blanket putting me in an uncomfortable looking position.

"OH OH CALL AN MEDIC, CALL A MEDIC-
BUT NOT FOR ME!" I saw Kirishima immediately tense up and slowly leave the bed, beginning to back away.

"Oh g-gods did I wake her up?" Kirishima looked at the ash blonde in fear whom merely smirked evilly back at the poor boy.

"No but you interupted our conversation, I give it ten seconds before your limbs are ripped off. " the ruby eyed boy huffed in amusement, crossing his arms in a attitude.

With that I stood up for once feeling taller than both of the males.
"It was nice knowing you Shittyhair."
I leaped over Kirishima's bed like a huddle and began to chase him around the room, eventually throwing small objects at him. He dived under my bed for cover.
"StOoP! BAKABRO YOU CURUPTED PRECIOUS Y/N- OW!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! KILL HIM RED RAG! "

" DON'T ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOUR!!!NOT MANLY BRO- OW! Y/N PUT DOWN THE VASE!"

*Le time skip*

"So do we just stay here? What's the plan now?"

Before the ash blonde could pronounce a syllable the tent "door" was pulled open. A man with disheveled blond hair stood tall. Massive red wings raised high in pride behind him. That must be the hawks guy Bakugou told me about.

"Don't worry kid. You can stay as long as you like, you're more than welcome too. I mean it's not every day you see a decadent of The Lacida here. It's an honour. I myself am a decadent of the phoenix tribe but of course the only resemblance is my wings and eyes. Baaaaack to the main point you can leave however I recommend staying for another day or two. That way the LOV will be under the impression you travelled to another location that for all they know could be a months way away." Hawks seemed like the type to talk without an interruption. Wait- ME A DECADENT OF THE LACIDA?!?

"I-I'm sorry there must be a mistake no way am I a decent of them, my family have never even left as far as I have so far so that's impossible- besides we've never been near the demon race." T was so confused.

" What? But aren't you from the L/N family?"

"Yeah so?"

. . .
More silence filled the room after the blonde's bone chilling sentence.

"You're father literally made a deal with the devil."

I knowwww this chapter is super short I'm sorryyyyyyy!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺

But next one WILL be longer promising boo! Also. . .

HOW TF DID I GET OVER 5K READS?!?!? 😳🥳🥳🥳
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ps the comments are hella funny I've read the ones on the first chapter about Y/N's outfit I can't even dude *wheezee*

Anyway that's- HEY-
BAKUGOU !!!

"Whyyyyy would you ever kiss me- *hiccup * I'm not even- half as PRETTY-" -um baku you okay dude? Nah he drunk af.

"HELL NAW- SINGLE SADNESS IS MY THING! Just tell her how you feel dramatic bitc-" - queen 🙄💅

"YOU WON'T LET ME ASSHOLE!"

"Sounds like a you problem. WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS SEE YA! " 💓
"HEY-"
"NO!"

Word count: 1145