They caught them

Y/N POV:

Simple words couldn't express how happy I was to see Katsuki, I missed him so damm much, I missed everyone- wait. . .

"Wait where is everyone?"

Katsuki's smile plummeted, his face had gone to "this is the most precious moment in years" to "Oh ShIt".

"I left them vack at the creepy mansion, we need to go find them before that brainwashing zombie does." That's when I remembered the LOV's schedule (another thing I learned over the past two months).

"Katsuki we need to find them. Now. " He looked confused at first but nodded his head, he grabbed me by my hand, tugging it.

"No."

"What?" Now he looked even more disoriented.

"Running will take too long since we have to go through the forest pluss we might run into them. So we're going by flight." The ash blondes face went pale.
I walked behind him and wrapped my arms under his, raising my wings slowly I focused on everything I had learned about the LOV, I know their strengths, their weaknesses, the way they think, even how they use magic and weapons. As soon as we get back I'll inform Hawks and Veronica, I'm sure it'll be of good use to them.

"Wait Angel- I don't think this is a good idea-AHHHHH!"

Next thing you know we were as high as the clouds flying faster than I ever have before, including rinding on Kirishima. (Ay get your mind outta the gutter, Ik what chu was thinking)

We flew over the forest Bakugou had just come from and made it back to the old abandoned mansion. I was relived when I saw any of their horses tied outside hopefully they didn't just have them in the stables today, meaning it was only Shinsou. . .

I wonder if we could convince him to switch sides, it would be beneficial for the both of us. He fights on our side and we teach him how to be happy.
Simple dimple.

"We're here so you can put me down dumbass, can't believe you lifted me like some toddler in need of a scolding."

"And I can't believe I fell in love with a angry boom boom hedgehog basic bitch but here we are. Now let's go look for the others sweetie." I took his hand dragging him while his expression was stunned but that soon turned to anger.

"NaNi?" On the ground I noticed seven sets of footsteps.

"Hey Katsuki."

"Yeah?"

"How mamy people are with you?"

"The nerd, half and half and shitty hair. Why? Is something up?"
I felt the color drain from my face. My breathing had hitched and heavied.

"I think they're back. I know a way we can sneak in incase, probably safer than burstimg through the front door don't you think?" The ruby eyed male gave me his signature smirk, just with slight more murderous intent behind it.

"If they're back they're in for suicide."

"No, bad hedgehog ." I slapped him over the head removong his evil grin.

"We need to think of a plan before we strike. . . follow me." I lead him to the side of them mansion that had a crack going all the way up the wall ,when I first found it a had dug around until it was big enough to crawl through incase I found a time to escape.

"We need to go through here there's a set of stairs that takes us to a good spot I used for easedropping on the LOV. Came in handy." The rubby eyed boy looked at me as though I had three heads.

"Hah? I'm not gonna fit through that dumbass!" He wisper yelled.

"Sure you will with that non-existent waist you can fit through anything." I replied slyly as I crawled through the makeshift hole.

I hear a loud sigh and grumbling with a side of LOUD struggling only to see Katsuki land face first after getting though, I let out a small giggle.

"Oh shut it."

"I- pffft- didn't s-say anything." I fone my best to contain my laughter.

"Just show me this "good spot I used for easedropping" ." He made a quoting action with his fingers.

"This way. "

After at most 7 minutes of walking we got to a wall with a large and old painting leaning on the wall the painting was of a blonde woman with beautiful saphiere eyes, she wore fancy clothes, and was dancing in a huge meadow. Slowly I slid the painting aside to reavel a small doorway, well more like a window's size, I went inside waiting for Katsuki to follow. We sat on a pile of old clothes I found around the LOV's HQ, I would use them for pillows so they wouldn't question me taking my own pillow in and out of my room.

There was a brick missing from the wall which was perfect for spying- not in a preverted way, me and Katsuki sat down as I peeked through the hole he slid the painting over the entrance.

Shit.

They caught them.

Kirishima was knocked out cold and in and iron cage to prevent him from shifting. WHERE DID THEY EVEN GET THAT FROM?!

Izuku was here too but he was tied up with ropes and so was who? *I forgot you haven't met Shoto yet lol my bad* There was a boy with mismatched hair, half was white and the other red. He wore slightly torn royal clothing.

"Hey hedgehog who is that?" I whispered not wanting to be discovered by the villians below.

"That's half and half. . .but his real name is Todoroki Shoto I just call him that." I see.

I look through the hole again to see who was all there.
Dabi, Toga, Compress and Mustard.

" Good news it's not too bad. There's Dabi, Toga Himiko, Mr Compress and Mustard.
Mustard is the easiest to take down since he can't use his quirk or he'd knock out his teammates, Toga uses close combat so I could use my new powers to attack from further away, Mr Compress will be a problem if we get hit by his marbles it's over and we'll be caught so we should take him out first. Dabi is a big problem but he's limited to how much flames he can use inside even more so since the majority of this place is made of wood I think we can take him out last. Got it?"

He looked at me in confusion.

"You talk more than that damm Deku, but I love you for it. Let's kill these bastards."

I'M BAAAAAAACK BABY!!! Did yall miss me? Jk I know ya did i don't have much to say other than hope yall is doing well and I'll try to keep my updates up to speed!

Bye bye now darings!

Word count: 1141