Changes

Y/n POV: Whatever Kirishima said to Bakugou it made his face drop. Not to a scowl but rather sad realisation?

I was still however distort from that horrible nightmare. Playing with my H/c locks as I thought back to what happened that's twice I've dreamed of the sickeningly disturbing view of everything and everyone I loved destroyed. Burnt too nothing but ashes.

It all seemed so real. . .

My mother said if you dreamed of something twice it could be known as a vision of past or future but only beings who lived long ago saw them due to their magic they were known as- what was it again oh yeah. . . The Lacida they would be called upon by kings as god like soldiers.
Now I'm just droning on again.

"I hope everyone is safe at home. . .Izuku would have told me if something happened wouldn't he?" But then freeze at that question.
I started to put some of the pieces together.
The sudden "You're going on a quest" was so out of the blue and not even seeing my mother or anyone else for that matter before Izuku left you with Bakugou. I was gone for such a long time when I was in the forest. Oh gods. . .

"No he w-would have t-told me! R-right? Everyone is a-alive? Right?"
You fall too your knees whilst looking up at the sky hands going limp.
Tears prick at your E/c eyes salty water stung the scrapes on your
(Skin colour) s/c face.

(Ik you literally just got your POV back I am so sorry to do this- 😂)

Third person POV:

"Y/n? You okay?" Kirishima placed a hand on your shoulder but then he saw the sorrowful expression on your face along with a heart broken stare.

"HEY! What's wrong?! It's okay Bakugou is fine now we can set up camp for the night and find our way from there-"

"I t-think they're d-dead Kiri. . ."

Bakugou snapped his head around and he dropped the rolled up tent he was about to set up.

"T-they're a-all dead!" You sobbed into Kirishima's chest. He patted your head like a mother.
"Y/n it's okay-" The redhead then caught in the corner of his eye- was THE KING Bakugou Katsuki.  . .looking down in shame? He was hiding something. No thanks to the soul bond the two boys shared Kirishima felt guilty shame overwhelming him like a tsunami with a tinge of anger aside from the ash blonde, the dragon himself began to feel a slight rage.
Bakugou was hiding something.

"Bakugou. . .do you know something?"

A fearful look struck Katsuki's face. Kirishima hasn't saw that look in a long time meaning he was right he WAS hiding something after all.

Kirishima POV:

"I- I'm sorry Y/n for not telling you this sooner- ÏŇFÅĆŤ ÎŢ'Ş ŢHĀȚ ŠHÎŤȚÝ ÑËŘĐ'Š FÂŰĽȚ HĒ ŠHØŲŁĐ HÄVĖ ŢÕŁĐ ÝØŪ ŅÕŤ ĐÜMP ÝŐÜŘ ĎÜMBÅŚŚ HĚŘĖ WÏŢH MĒ FØŘ FÜČĶŞ §ÀĶĒ!!! ČÕMĒ ØŅ! ÂŁĽ ȚHÃȚ ĎÂMM ĎËĶÜ ÏŚ ĞØØĐ FÔŘ ÏŠ BËÏŇĢ à FÜČĶÏŇĞ ŁÏÊŔ!" He didn't know or mean what he was saying anymore good thing Y/n doesn't know dragon language or else she'd probably be pissed by Bakugou's word's right now better let him get it out his system. At least Y/n isn't cryin-
"H-huh Y-y/n?"
She had a broken expression on her face.
"Was it the nightmare? It's okay me and Bakubro are here now-"

"ĶÎŘÏŚHÍMÃ. . .WHÝ ČÅÑ Ï ÜŇĐĖاŤÁŇĎ HÏM?"

(BTW for dragon language you're ÎŤÂŁÏĆ Kirishima is BÕŁĐ Bakugou is just normal and here we a go x)

". . ." I could see the immediate regret on Katsuki's face.
"ÁŇĎ HØW ĐÂŘĒ ÝÕÜ ĆĀŁĻ ÌŹÙ Ä ŁÏÊŘ! ÏF ÝÕÙ ĐÏĐŇ'Ț WÃŇŤ MĚ HĖŘĒ ȚHÃŢ MŰČH ȚHËŇ WHÝ ĎÎĎ ÝÕŮ ËVĘÑ BŔÌŇĞ MĘ?!?"
The H/c girl stood up showing aggression towards my closest friend- oh shi-