Final battle

Death.

It is bitter sweet.

A strange thing, some people want nothing to do with it, others however wish for it.

Death is the thief of life to some.

But it is also a relief for others.
Doesn't always mean we are the ones who die rather a loved one, or a resented enemy. Whoever it may be it will catch up with you eventually.

The best cause of death is sacrifice to save another's life.

It is the way of good.

Y/N POV:

"Katsuki I think we need to split them up after we take out Mustard. Using my abilities I can make a dagger and throw it at him-" Before I could go on any further the doors flew open, two loud thuds followed by it.
I looked down and saw a ragid pair of crison wings.
They belonged to no one other than Hawks, who was breathing frantically. He had used a lot of his feathers.
Why was he here?! He'll die! Infact none of them should have come here- but I can lecture them when we get outta here.

Next to Hawks was the ruby eyed brunette who was also panting frantically, she was wearing a raven-like leather mask that had gold along the edges. She had used up most of her daggers.
It's obvious they were fighting.

"Hah. . .hah tired already? I thought you were supposed to be hah . . one of the worst villains to run into? " Kiken laughed dryly at his rhetorical question.

"And I. . .hah thought you were a . . decendent of the p-phonix not. . .a hah chicken!" That's when I saw Kiken had her right hand over her stomach, it was covered in dark blood.
Hawks wasn't any better the two of them were covered in scratches and bruises.

"Pandemonium! I'll help assist you-" Mr Compress was about to step in but the brunette cut him off.

"Nah, I got this. Ready for round two Birdman?" Round two?! How long have they been fighting?!

"Idiots." She looked directly at where me and the ash blonde had been hiding.

"Shit- did she see us?! " The Pomeranian whisper yelled.

"She did?" Boom boom boi grabbed my hand and stood up.

"Then we need to move!" Before he ran I tugged his hand back staring out the hole I had been using for spying. How long had Kiken knew about the hiding spot?

"She won't tell them. She. . . is so confusing, she is either being controlled by- SHINSOU! She is being controlled by Shinsou!" Bakugou looked shocked but he then narrowed his eyes.

"The spell would've worn off by now, I should know since he used it on me and that damm deku."

"Maybe they redo it when it starts to wear off. . .maybe it's wore off and she came to help! This could all be a distraction to help us get the others outta here!"

" . . ."

"Dumbass, let's just get those nerds out of here."

"Aye aye cap." I salute standing straighter. (Is that even a word? Straight-er? Idk)

Hawks and Kiken began to run at each other then stop right infront of each other both holding sharp weapons at each anothers throat.

"Ha nice moves for a villain. " The blonde male laughed.

"Haha not to bad yourself -" The brunette laughed as she dropped and swiped his feet from under him.

"Hero."