"You have five damm minutes to explain what the hell is going on and why"

Title cut off: "You have five damm minutes to explain what the hell is going on and why."

Also can I just say- HOW THANKFULL I AM FOR OVER 10K READS! I've enjoyed writing this fanfic and enjoyed seeing that you guys are enjoying it! Also I'll give you a heads up when it's time to play the music!🎶🎶👌

Kiken POV: My eyes slowly fluttered open and there was a tight feeling around my torso and arms. I was sitting down.
.
.
.

Was I seriously TIED TO A DAMM CHAIR!

"Well well well, looks like the little villian is awake." A young but cold voice spoke, it sounded like a girl around the age of 15- or 16 maybe a strong Scottish accent tangled in with it.

"Tch, show your face little girl so I can see the hate and fear in your eyes." I said venomously throwing the word back at her.

"I AM NOT LITTLE! NOR DO I FEAR YOU!" A raven haired girl stepped into the dimly lit room. My guess was I was in a dungeon. Wait. . .those wings- ohhh.

"Ahhh the Queen of the harpies to be. Veronica Longfeather such a shame we met this way, we were hoping to make another alliance with your people. Too bad but one will do." I knew my words would confuse the young teenager infront of me, but aggravating her to have a sharp ass talon at my throat. . .nooooot so much.

I've been in worse situations though.

"Explain yourself witch. I won't fall for your tricks."
She was a clever one wasn't she?

But not that clever.

"I assure you, your majesty I care not for wasting time on lies or tricks." To make things easier I began to speak her language. I knew almost every language thanks to my travels with the League of Villains. Enjoy the little things they say.

"How d-do you know the language of my people?! It is a sacred thing of my people! Get it out of your sinning mouth you villain!" Her talon was getting close too breaking the skin on my neck. If only she moved a bit closer. . . I could actually use my powers to get outta here, all I need is an injury- or even better a drip of her blood somehow.

"I could simply end you right here and now by swipping my talon, but I know that would make you completely useless." She emphasised on the word completely in an attempt to show she was insulting me. I never brought into her childish antics though.

"Aw not even able to put a scratch on me? My my my you must be reeeaaaaly desperate for some real power! Because all I see here, is a pathetic, defenceless,  weakling excuse for a girl." Oh and just before she fell for my genius escape plan, a chicken walked in. A chicken with crimson wings and golden locks.

"That's enough, Veronica. We need her alive for questioning! Now Ki-"
That bastard how dare he use my name! After what he done!

"Don't call me that. It's Pandemonium or Orasato to you. Got it?" Dammit don't lose your cool Kiken you're the number 3 villain after all! No time for this pity party. You were an idiot for trusting him.

". . .right well Mrs Cranky, I wanna know everything. Starting with why the leauge wants Y/N L/N. Don't leave out a single detail if you cou-" The flying chicken was cut off by a loud explosion.

"You have five damm minutes to explain what the hell is going on and why you bastards want Y/N. And how did you copy Oka's appearance?! Is it that Twice extras power or do you have two?!" Pfffffft wait the Hedgehog thinks I'm a clone!?
I burst out in a fit of laughter.

"PFTTT HAHAHAHAHA- Y-YOU THINK I'M A DAMM CLOOONE?!- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- OH oh that is true comedy! Good one Hedgehog- or do you prefer Traitor?" My tone went from mocking and jokster like to cold and vague.