Chapter 52 ✔️

" He's back?" Emily asks for the second time after hearing the news about Tyler's arrival.

I nod my head a few times to clarify that I'm not joking. I'm still shivering from the encounter I just had with him.

" He's really back?" she asks again still not believing me.

" Em, if I nod my head one more time, it's gonna fall off." I sigh.

I'm exhausted at this very given moment. From having a sleepless night to sitting with Emily and Parker the whole day to running into Tyler. You get why I'm tired?

" Parker!" Emily yells.

I'm about to scold her from yelling and causing my headache to increase when Parker's figure strolls into his room, unfazed by his girlfriend's loudness.

" Tyler's back." Emily comments.

" He's back?" Parker shrieks in excitement before going red in his face and clearing his throat.

" I mean, he's back? Cool." Parker says with a nod.

Bromance at its best.

" Yeah Ally just ran into him." Emily continues.

Parker's eyes grow double their size as he takes in the information. I just love how Emily and Parker react the same way after hearing something that amazes them.

" Did you hook up?"

Before I can get a chance to scold him a hair brush comes flying past my head and hits Parker straight on the chest.

" Out." Emily orders.

Parker laughs as he does what he is told and leaves the room. There's no doubt that he's racing over to Tyler's room to pull him in for one big manly hug.

" What are you going to do about Tyler?" Emily asks as she starts sorting through her wardrobe to find me something to wear.

What am I going to do? That's a pretty good question. In all honesty there isn't much I can do. I'm in his frat house getting cozy in his bed. I just hope that we can leave this place as soon as possible.

" Party all my problems away." I admit truthfully.

" Ally, I don't want to see you going down that road again." Emily says with concern evident in her voice.

" It was your idea to go out." I wink as I take hold of the dress she picked out.

Looking down at the mini cocktail dress I cringe. At least it's not pink. I didn't know something besides pink even existed in her wardrobe.

I hurry over to the nearest bathroom and quickly get changed. I would love to go back to Tyler's room and grab a clean set of underwear but there is no way in hell that I'm facing him. At least not for now.

Strolling back to Parker's room I can't help but notice how the dress is pulling up my body. Well it is a size smaller than my usual size so I'm not even surprised. If it keeps my boobs inside and my yoohoo locked away then I'm all in.

" It's a little..."

" Short?" I finish Emily's sentence for her.

She nods in agreement. I sigh before walking over to the dresser where her makeup is sprawled out over and start applying some of the stuff that doesn't make me gag.

" It'll have to do. " I say finishing up my lipstick and grabbing a pair of matching heels to go with the dress.

" Are you sure you don't want to try on anything else -"