Chapter 2 ✔️

Dear Diary

Greystone College is a place of many wonders. It's about a 2 hour drive from home. I personally think it's not far enough but it'll have to do. You might wonder how in the hell I got accepted into college. Even though I do shitty things my grades are still above average. Not as good as they used to be but look it still got me through highscool and into a good college. Dad had to pull a few strings seeing as my record isn't that clean. Hopefully I don't mess this up.

~Ally

I hate long car trips. It was supposed to be a 2 hour drive but it took me 3 hours because of the stupid traffic. The fact that I was alone and stuck in traffic most of the time just added up to how horrible the car trip was.

Pulling up into a parking lot I search for a spot near my building. According to the email I got a few days ago my dorm is room C15. Luckily for me it's not far from most of my classes. Yes I'm lazy. Sue me.

Finally finding a spot in the crowded parking lot I hop out of my car to stretch my legs. Best. Feeling. Ever. Locking my car I head over to the administration office to collect my key for the dorm. I know I'm sharing a dorm with another student. Hopefully she isn't a bitch. Hopefully it is a she.

"Dorm C15." I say as the lady behind the glass window scyrries around in search for my key. I resist the urge to roll my eyes as she messes up the little office from moving around too quickly. Organized much.

" Here you go sweetie. If you need any help don't hesitate to come and ask me." the lady smiles as she hands over my key.

I flash her a small smile as I head over to the stairs. My room should be on the third floor. Please have an en-suite bathroom I chant in my head as I reach my dorm. The door was already open. Taking in a deep breath I step into the dorm. I don't know what I was expecting to be honest but it definitely wasn't this. The dorm room was spacious. Small but not so small that I'd feel cramped. There's a bed in the corner, left from the window that was already made. Pink covers, pink pillows, pink teddy's. Oh Lord. In the other corner is another bed. I assume it's mine as it's not made up. There is a bay window separating the two beds. Looks cozy. The beds both have desks at the end with lamps on it. Mine was a pale white and of course my roommate replaced hers with a pink one. Shocker. We both have our own separate wardrobes which I'm grateful to. My eyes land on a pale white door at the end of my roommates desk. Praying in my head for an en-suit bathroom I open the door.

"Ahhh!" I hear someone yell. Before I even get a chance to react I feel something hit my forehead.

Confused I look down at the conditioner bottle. What the hell?

" You scared the unicorns out of me!" I hear the same voice yell. The owner of the voice steps out of the corner with a towel wrapped around her.

Unicrons?

I look over at the girl's very pink bed and matching pillows as I register her words. Reality hits me as I realize that I'm sharing a room with a living breathing barbie. Wonderful.

" Ever heard of knocking?" the girl asks me as she moves past me and towards her wardrobe.

" Who showers at 3 in the afternoon?" I question her as I walk over to my bed. My legs are still a little stiff from the long drive.