Chapter 46 ✔️

Tyler's POV

My eyes land on Ally. She's busy dancing with a bunch of people. God she looks hot. The bathing suit she's wearing underneath that cardigan is surely doing her justice. I'm glad that she got up from where she was sitting the past hour and decided to enjoy herself - without me. At least it looks like she's having fun- wait, is that Zac she's with?

" Mother fucker." I whisper under my breath, not sure if anyone heard me.

My hand's grip tightens around the can in my hand but loosens as soon as her eyes land on me. Those beautiful ocean deep blue eyes. I wish I could just stop acting like a total douch for once in my life and go apologize to her. She deserves to know why I've been acting out like this.

" Tyler?" I hear my name being called.

I look over at the few guys I've met this evening. They're not bad people but I don't think I would last long with them. At least they keep my mind of Allison.

" Who are you cussing out?" Parker laughs as he playfully bumps my shoulder.

" Nothing. Just this beer doesn't taste right." I quickly make up an excuse.

" Well then go get another drink. That's the main reason why I put up a table full of drinks." Damon states, the host of this bonfire.

I nod in agreement although there is nothing wrong with my beer. Maybe I just need something stronger.

When my eyes land on the said table I notice that Allison is standing there with a few other people. They all have shot glasses in their hands. I watch as she smoothly tilts her head back and allows the liquid to run down her throat. She says something to Trish that makes both of them laugh before Trish starts pouring her another shot.

I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid tonight.

" I'll just stick to the beer." I announce before taking another sip from the can.

I get a few weird looks but I quickly brush it off and start making conversation with the people around me.

***

" Dude it's almost midnight. If you want to sort shit out with your girl then you better do it now." Parker announces a little while later.

" Don't you have your own girl to worry about?" I snap back.

I watch as he averts his gaze away from us. I follow it and my eyes land on Emily who is passed out on a chair with a bunch of blankets covering her. Shouldn't he put her in bed or something?

" I'll waker her up in a few. It's best if I just leave her like that for a while before trying to get her up." Parker answers my question before I could even ask so.

I nod in agreement.

" Go sort shit out with her. Now." Parker states again before slightly pushing me on the shoulder.

Maybe he's right. What's the point of going into the New Year this upset with each other when she doesn't even know that I'm not upset with her? Over these last few days my moodiness led us into having a big argument that could have easily been avoided if I could just open up to her.