Chapter 34 ✔️

What-

The-

Actual-

Living-

Fuck?

I stare back at Emily for the second time today in pure shock. She can't be pregnant. Well she can be due to being sexually active but I really hope she's not pregnant. Wait- did he force himself on her?

" Emily please tell me he had your consent." I whisper not being able to raise my voice louder.

" He didn't force himself on me Ally. This is my own doing." she says while looking down in shame.

I inhale sharply as I try and get my thoughts together. If she's pregnant I will still support her as a friend but as a friend I can truthfully say that it isn't going to be easy trying to get a degree with a baby on the way especially when it has a douche for a dad.

" We don't know for sure yet. Until she does her business on that stick thingy we should all try to stay calm and not go and beat the living shit out of Ashton." Tyler states. I think he's trying to calm himself down more than he's trying to keep us from freaking out.

We nod in agreement before deciding that I'm the one who is going to fetch the pregnancy test from the store while Tyler keeps an eye over Emily until I'm back.

Can't say this is the first time I'm heading into a store to buy a pregnancy test. I feel no shame when the middle aged people throw me a displeasing look. As if they were angels when they were our age.

I look through a few isles before I finally find a pregnancy test. Someone clears their throat from behind me and I have to hold back a rude remark for being interrupted whilst holding a pregnancy test.

" Rough night?" a dark haired boy asks me as I turn around in the direction of his voice.

" Rough year." I comment with a sarcastic smile.

The guy chuckles before licking his bottom lip and staring at me with an intense stare.

" You have a good day." he greets before walking off.

Strange.

I shrug and continue on with my little mission by paying for the pregnancy test and driving back to the dorm.

When I enter the dorm I can clearly hear Emily emptying her stomach and by the sounds that are coming from Tyler's mouth he sure isn't pleased with her.

" Honey I'm home!"

I've always wanted to say that even though I just entered the dorm I stepped out of 20 minutes ago.

" Took you long enough." Tyler whines from the bathroom.

I open up the pink and off-white box that contains the pregnancy test. With one last shaking breath I enter through the bathroom door.

" Do your thing." Tyler urges Emily after a few minutes of her just staring at the pregnancy test in her hands.

When she looks up her eyes are filled up with more tears. I don't know how this girl has so much fluid in her body.

" W-what if I am pregnant? " she whimpers.

She's afraid that's clear. I would be too. Mom would definitely cut me off financially if I had to show up home with a baby attached to my body. I don't know how strict Emily's parents are. I know her sister had Tayla at a young age but from I've heard is that her parents didn't disown her or something. I know most families turn their backs once they find out about a pregnancy at such a young age. I just hope and pray that if Emily happens to be pregnant that her parents will still be there to support her.