Chapter 22 ✔️

" What if she has a concussion?"

" The doctor didn't say anything so I don't know."

" Do you think she'll ever wake up? "

" She's not in a coma she just fainted."

" What are you guys going to dress up as for Halloween?"

" Seriously. Now is not the time."

" She looks kind of hot passed out."

" I won't hesitate to punch you. "

" I'm hungry. "

My head feels as if an elephant used it as a seat. With everyone talking around me the throbbing is increasing. Damn you noisy people.

I try moving my head to the side but the pain that shoots through from the sudden movement makes me stop and groan instead.

" Holy fuck she's alive. She's alive! "

" She wasn't dead you idiot."

I sigh as I realize that I'm completely surrounded by idiots.

Slowly cracking open one eye I come to view with four pairs of eyes. Emily, Tyler, Mason and Zac are staring back at me with worried expressions.

My eyes roam over the room I'm in. Pale white walls, two uncomfortable looking chairs placed beside the wall and a few machines next to me that are making annoying beeping sounds. I'm in a hospital room.

I look back to the group of people in the room and roll my eyes. Leave it to them to rush me to the hospital after I fainted.

" Why is Mason here?" I ask angrily as my eyes zoom in on him.

Zac chuckles while the rest just roll their eyes.

" Glad to hear I'm the first thing you are thinking about." Mason winks.

I wriggle around slowly trying to reach for the remote to call a nurse or something to drag Mason out of the room. I won't be able to let go of this head ache if I have to hear his annoying voice.

" Easy there Ally. " Emily warns as she pulls me back into my laying position. She puffs my cushion behind me a few times before going back to the rest of the group. The 4 of them just stare at me.

" Stop looking at me as if I'm on the verge of dying." I chuckle at their worried expressions.

Mason takes my words as a cue to leave the room while Emily sits down on the chair next to me. Tyler's eyes don't leave mine, only to glare at Zac every so often.

" You just fainted out of no where. I didn't know what to do. It was horrible Ally. I thought you were dying or something so we rushed you to the hospital." Emily explains as she takes my hand in hers.

She can be so over dramatic.

" I'm fine. The only thing that is going to kill me is this headache. " I say massaging my temple.

Emily continues on explaining that Trish is down the hall getting stitches for her leg. Once she brought up Trish's name I was instantly reminded of the blood that came from her wound. I seriously can't believe I passed out from a little blood. There goes my tough girl act.

" Miss Brigde, glad to see you are awake." A middle aged man announces as she steps into the room. From what he is wearing I assume he is my doctor.

" Kids, I told you to stay out of the room until she is awake." he scolds, looking over at the 3 pairs of guilty eyes.

" But dad-" Zac whines.