Chapter 24: Liar

-Katelyn's POV-

I hear my bedroom door open, I turn around, seeing Colby's smile. I smile and scoot over, opening a spot in my bed. He comes over, laying down next to me. "How was your night?" I ask him.

"Good, I crashed at Corey's." He chuckles. I nod my head.

I was worried about him driving home last night because I knew they were smoking. It freaked me out even more when he didn't answer me.

"She was up all night kicking," I laugh, my eyes closing on his embrace.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, his hand rubbing my back.

"I don't mind it.  I'm just happy she's okay." I smile.

"Me too," he sighs.

***

I wake up with Colby missing. I frown and get up, his phone buzzing from beside me. I glance down, seeing an unknown number.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I pick up his phone, reading the message.

'Hey it's Shae, got your number from Sam. Just wanted to let you know you left one of your bracelets at my house last night, and I had a lot of fun:)'

My heart drops as I read it, knowing exactly what happened. I feel my face turn red as my eyes water. How could he do that? And the fact that he walked in like nothing happened makes it even worse.

The door open and I drop his phone quickly. "Oh you're awake," he smiles. "I was just about to come wake you up."

"Y-yeah I just got up." I stutter, trying to pretend to be okay.

"You okay?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course," I smile. He smiles and kisses my cheek, picking his phone up. He slips it into his pocket and walks back out the room. I feel myself release a breath. My eyes begin to water but I try to stay calm.

I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom, passing Colby in his room. I ignore him and shut the bathroom door, locking it. As soon as my feet hit the cold tile, I begin to cry quietly. I shouldn't be upset, but I can't help but feel wronged by.

I turn on the shower, letting the water heat up as I lazily take my clothes off, the tears never stopping. I clench the bathroom sink, tensing my eyes together, taking deep breaths. I can't cry over him, I shouldn't cry over him.

I stare down at the drawer, my hand dropping to it slowly. I need to stop hurting myself, but I can't stop. I open the drawer and grab my razor. I stare down at my thigh, contemplating whether or not I should do it. I look up to the ceiling, breathing again as I press the razor down to my skin. I move it quickly, cringing in pain that I instantly feel. I gasp and look down, the cut being so deep that I can see the white in my flesh.

"Shit," I whisper as the blood drips into the floor. I grab tissue and begin pressing it against the cut, trying to get it to stop bleeding. I lean down and wipe up the blood also, scrubbing as it's already drying.

I close my eyes, my hand shaking over the cut. I move the tissue, seeing it starts to clear up some. I open the cabinet, looking for our bandages. I grab one of the large bandaids and some gauze. I put the gauze on it and then the bandaid. I roll my eyes as I see more blood on the floor. I put the tissue in my toilet and flush it, trying to cover up the evidence. I clean up the floor and check the showers water temperature. I get in, keeping my leg away from the water. I wash my face, getting all the dried tears off. I then bathe my body quickly, dodging the bandaid. I skip my hair since I just washed it the other day.

I turn the water off and grab a towel. I look down at my clothes, the pair of shorts on top definitely won't work. I sigh and grab them, keeping my towel on me tightly. I open the door, Colby's door still open as he lays on his bed.

I walk pass him quietly back into my room. I grab a pair of jogging pants and slip them on, then throw my t-shirt over my head.

***

I've stayed in my room all day, ignore texts from Colby to come out. There's a knock on my door and I sigh, getting up from my bed. I open it, expecting to see Colby, but instead I see Imani.

"Hey," she smiles, I smile back and let her in. "Colby said you've been acting weird, what's wrong?" She sits on my bed.

I frown and lay back down. "He had sex with another girl last night." I tell her, looking at my ceiling.

"What?!" She silently yells.

"I mean, we're technically not together right now so I shouldn't be upset. I just thought he- never mind."

"Kat, it doesn't matter if y'all aren't technically together. He shouldn't be sleeping with other girls while you're pregnant, living in his house. That's messed up."

"I know, but if he has needs, he has needs. Obviously he doesn't want me anymore. Look at me, why would he chose me when he could have anybody he wants?"  My eyes tear up as I look at her.

She frowns and leans down, hugging me tightly. I start to cry on her shoulder, trying to stay calm. "I thought he loved me."