Chapter 7: All the Way

I nervously open my front door. Colby is standing behind it, already smiling. "What?" I laugh.

"Nothing." He shrugs. He steps inside and kisses my cheek.

"Ethan is at an away game and my mom is at my grandmas for the weekend. So," I trail off, biting my lip. He rolls his eyes and brings me into a hug, kissing. "You can't stop thinking about it can you?" He whispers in my ear. I shutter in his arms.

"Nope, not at all." I laugh with red cheeks.

"Good," he hums, "that means your pussy stays wet thinking about my lips on it." I gasp at his words.

"You're crazy, Colby Brock." I laugh. He pulls away from me, squeezing my ass in the process. "But you love it." He smiles.

I hold his hand as I start backing down the hallway. I can't shake the small off my lips.

We finally get to my room, I let him in and shut the door behind us. He lays back on my bed and I run over to him, getting on top of him. "Woah, calm down." He laughs, his hands falling onto my hips.

"I'm sorry," I frown, "I'm just excited." I giggle. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Lay down," he instructs. I do so, taking a deep breath as he hovers over me. His hands take no time to pull my shorts off of me. He stares at my core for a moment before his hands runs up my body, making me shiver from the coolness of his rings. He lifts my shirt up, pulling it off my swiftly.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbles as he leans down to my neck. I smile as my face gets redder. His hands continue to caress my chest, causing me to moan quietly. His eyes connect to mine as he goes down my body, pressing his thumb on my clit. I move my hips against him, wanting more. "Good girl," he groans. I clench my eyes and bite my lip as the feeling takes over. He softly runs his thumb down, stopping at my entrance. I open my eyes, meeting his ocean blue ones that are staring at me. He finally attaches his lips to my clit, sucking harshly. "Fuck," I moan quietly, my inside tensing. He takes his thumb away, replacing it with two wet fingers. He pushes inside me, slowly pulling in and out as he continue to work with his mouth. "Colby," I moan, my legs closing around him. He starts sucking harder, flicking his tongue around the sensitive ball. He picks up his pace with his fingers, now doing a come here motion. I feel the numbness go through my body, "I'm-," I start. "Cum," he mutters against me. My body doesn't waste anymore time. I feel myself tense, the pure bliss filling me. My legs shake, clenching around Colby's head as I cum. I moan loudly, almost screaming. It ends and I breathe loudly, coming down from my high. His fingers leave me and he comes back to my face kissing me softly.

I giggle as he kisses around my face, my forehead, cheeks, chin and lips. "You're amazing." He tells me. Our eyes meet again before we kiss.

"Lay down," I tell him. His eyes widen and he smiles, doing as I told him to.

He takes his shirt off while I work on unbuckling his pants. He then pulls his jeans off himself, leaving him in just his boxers. I climb on him, kissing him as I grind myself across his clothes member. I moan into his mouth, the feeling of his dick between my lips making me even wetter.

"Are you sure?" He asks me quietly.

I laugh, "I am very sure."

He kisses me one last time before flipping us over, taking his boxers off. I watch as his dick pops out, a lot larger than I expected. He strokes himself a few times before he places himself at my entrance. He looks at me to make sure I'm okay, I nod my head to tell him it's okay. He begins to push inside me, I bite my lip at the feeling. Thankfully, he's warmed me up pretty good. My eyes roll in the back of my head as I take in the feeling of him. He groans, his hands moving to the sides of my head. He begins thrusting, causing me to moan loudly.

"You're so tight," he chuckles as he moves faster.

"Colby," I moan, grabbing his arms.

He speeds up, now leaning down and sucking on my neck at the same time. My legs clench around his waist when he speeds up more. I can't keep my eyes open because of the pleasure.

He puts one of his hands on my boobs, pinching my nipples as he thrust in and out of me quickly. He then places my legs behind me, hitting a different spot that makes me scream. "Fuck!"

I open my eyes, he stares down at himself moving in and out of me. I reach up and put my hand behind his neck, making him come closer. I kiss him, slipping my tongue inside him mouth. We both moan into each other. He lets go, his eyes closing as his breathing picks up. "Fuck," he groans, stopping as I feel his cum rush inside of me. He continues to thrust slowly, riding out his high. He pulls out, chucking as it drips out of me. "That's not good." I laugh.