Part 10

The week had gone by so fast! When I first told my friends they were really sad because of it but understood. They swore not to tell anyone the real reason I was moving, so to everyone else I was going to boarding school :) "We'll miss you!" Ashley said to me. "Yea it won't be the same without you" Olivia said sadly. I was sad to leave my friends but At Least I still had a week left with them when I first told them. Unfortunately that week has now come to an end.

My friends had come over after school to say their goodbyes before I left. We had walked home together but when we had walked into my room, the mood was ruined. When you're with your friends you seem to forget all your problems because you're having so much fun. But when we walked in and saw all the boxes we took a hit from reality. My clothes and decorations were all boxed up and the room looked empty. We heard a knock on the door and we heard my mom open it. "Girls! Come downstairs!" We all went down and saw Tony, Steve and Peter. Olivia and I knew Ashley was freaking out on the inside because of Steve. But Olivia whispered to me "hey the kids kinda cute" and then raised her eyebrows at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes, but I knew she was right.

"Hey Andrea, I brought them to help with the boxes." He said while pointing at Steve and Peter. I said hi to both of them and we all headed upstairs to my room.

Peters POV

We were pulling up to a very nice looking house. Mr.Stark had told me everything on the way here so I knew what was happening. We got out of the car and walked up to the door, Mr.Stark knocked and only a few seconds later a woman opened the door. "Hi Mrs.Bennet we're here to get Andreas things." He said. She nodded and called out for the girls. Her friends were also there to help and say bye. It must be sad for them to lose their friend I thought.

I noticed one of Andreas' friends whispered something to her and she rolled her eyes and blushed a bit. Don't know what that was about, but I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by everyone going to help with the boxes. I followed along.

Me, Steve, Andrea, and her friends went upstairs to carry the boxes to the car while Mrs.Bennet and Mr.Stark talked about some things. Steve was trying to make conversation with the girls and I think one of them had a small crush on him because she looked like she was about to die talking to him. The other kept looking at me and whispering to Andrea about it, I felt kind of weird about it to be honest.

Eventually, we got all the boxes in the car. It was time for Andrea to say her goodbyes. She was crying and so was her mom and her friends. She hugged and spoke to them for a bit before going to the car. And with that we began the long ride to the avengers headquarters.

Andreas pov

When I got into the car It was awkward. No one was talking and there was no music. Everyone was on their phone, except Tony of course because he was driving. After a few minutes Tony turned on the music. I don't mind the songs that play on the radio, but they're also not my favorite. Then all of a sudden some other song came on.

As soon as I heard the beginning part I knew the song, "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac. One of my favorites :) I turned my head towards Peter and he's nodding his head to the tune of the song. I quickly realized he had connected his phone via Bluetooth to the car and started playing music. Good taste in music I thought.
— - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Authors note:
Thank you for reading! Also I know nothing is happening much but trust the process :)