Part 12

Andreas POV

When we got to McDonald's it wasn't too crowded, which was good since there was a lot of us. Me, wanda and nat were the first ones there so we went ahead and ordered. All I got was some chicken nuggets, fries and a coke. We headed back to our table and eventually everyone was here. Once everyone got their food we ate. Whenever I was with my family we just ate and talked about our days, which was what I expected eating with the avengers would be like, but it wasn't like that. They were throwing ketchup packets at each other occasionally, there was a lot of teasing towards one another. It was mostly Sam and Clint though.

"Andrea do you need to go buy anything for the room or clothes?" Tony asked me. "No. I've got everything I need." I said with a smile. Although everyone fought a lot, you could tell they cared a lot about each other.

Once everyone was done eating it was about 4:30. We all went to the parking lot, got in the cars and headed back to the facility.

Natashas POV

"Do you want us to help you unpack your stuff Andrea?" I asked her, and Wanda nodded in agreement. "Yea actually, I should probably start now." She said. And with that we headed to her room.

We helped with putting her clothes in the dresser, and hanging up her posters and pictures. "It still looks a little empty." Wanda said. "I agree, but we've already hung up everything." I said with confusion. "It's because this room is bigger than my old one, I didn't have decorations to fill a room of this size." Andrea stated. That made a lot of sense actually. So I made the decision to going shopping. "I don't think that's necessary nat, I don't want to bother you guys in going shopping for lame decorations." Andrea said in almost a whisper. She shouldn't feel like that, besides Tony's loaded with cash so a few decorations won't hurt his bank account.

We walked to the living room and found everyone playing Mario kart. "Who's winning?" I asked. "Tony's kid is winning." Bucky said frustrated while playing. In the end Peter won. "I can't believe you won. Tony probably made your control better with his little tech." Clint said. "Yea! Tony did you rig the game to make Peter win?" Sam followed. Tony just nodded his head no.

Third person POV

It was 5:00 pm and the sun was still up since it was late may. "Let's go outside guys!" Wanda exclaimed. "What would we do outside though?" Steve asked. Then Bucky responded "I have an idea. Everyone go get your cleats and put on some athletic wear because we're playing soccer! Wait Andrea do you have soccer cleats?" Andrea nodded her head and headed to her room. Little did everyone know she was actually really good at soccer.

"Bucky's the best player I've ever seen" Andrea heard Peter say. She hoped that that would change after the game.

———————————————————
A/N
Sorry for not posting in a while ☹️ I was just unmotivated but now I'm back !