Part 4

"You did so good!!!" Exclaimed both Olivia and Ashley. "Thank you guys, but it wasn't easy." I chuckled. The rest of the kids were done and we got a break before moving on to the sit ups.

"You did a good job out there," said Steve "it was pretty impressive to say the least." He smiled at me and I could see Ashley dying from the corner of my eye. "Thanks." I replied. I looked over at my friends and Olivia all of a sudden pushed Ashley. And with her being as dramatic as she is, she fell dramatically on the ground. "On my god are you ok?" Steve asked with concern. "Y-yea I'm ok." Ashley said practically dying. Me and Olivia just burst out laughing. Steve looked at us with confusion. "You laugh when your friends fall." Is all Olivia said to him. He smiled and rolled his eyes then walked back to Natash and Tony.

Curl ups are the easiest ones to do compared to the other tests. Last year I did 93, I'm hoping to get higher but if not that's ok.

For this test everyone will go at the same time. The adults will observe to make sure we're doing the curl ups right, and you just do as many as you can. I laid back in my spot and began going to the instructions in the audio. "Up, down one. Up, down two." So on and so forth. The first girl out was at 35, and the last amongst the others tapped out at 89. My core was hurting from the curl ups, at some point I just blocked out everything but the audio. When I stopped I heard everyone again. "107 curl ups, nice job Bensen." Said coach.

Again another break. This time all three avengers came over to me. "How do you do that at your age?" Tony Stark asked me. "I just work out." I shrugged. Olivia was in shock, THE Tony Stark was standing right in front of her. She was very fond of Tony and how he built the iron man suits. Ashley took notice of Olivia and nudged her shoulder. "Earth to Olivia." Ashley told her. Olivia just whacked her arm. When Tony walked away Natasha and Steve followed. They both just nodded at me and I nodded back.

The pacer test is not my favorite but I don't hate it. The man in the video gets on my nerves though, and so does the music. "The fitness gram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that..." blah blah blah. I hate how they talk about it at the beginning because that gives you time to become nervous.

All the students are at the line and we started. I zoned out and didn't realize for a while, then at 51 I got back to reality and saw that I was the last one standing. I kept going until 68. I don't know when the others got out so I'm not sure what they got but oh well.

I saw Tony make a call and then go over the the others and say something. Then Steve and Natasha started walking out and Tony told coach Maggie that they had to leave. I was kind of sad because I was hoping to talk to them a little more :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Authors note:
Hi! Sorry if this chapters kind off boring and also I'm starting face to face school so I'm not going to be able to update as often as I have been :( but yea hope you stick around for the rest of the story and enjoy reading it :)

Selectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें