Part 13

Andreas POV

"So what's the plan?" I asked while putting my water bottle down. Everyone was stretching and I joined. "Well, for now we'll stretch but then we'll figure out the teams." Bucky said. I nodded my head and continued to stretch.

"So? Who's with who?" Bucky asked. "I want to be with Bucky!" Peter exclaimed. It took a while to arrange the teams but eventually we did it. I would be on a team with Sam, Steve, Nat, and Tony. Bucky's team was him, Clint, Peter, Vision and Wanda. My team and I gathered around to make a plan. All they kept telling me was that we were going to lose since we didn't have Bucky, but I was up to the challenge. Sam is going to be goalkeeper, and since the others don't know the positions in soccer we're just going to wing it.

Once we got to the field you could tell the other team had appointed a position to everyone. Bucky was a striker, Peter and vision were midfielders and Wanda was playing defense, with Clint as goalkeeper. Usually I'm a midfielder but since the others are scared to go against Bucky I'm going to be striker. Everyone else just spread around behind, and they were well positioned for them not knowing what they were doing. "You can start with the ball." Bucky cockily. I placed the ball on the ground and once the game started I dribbled it towards the goal. Nat and Sam were "midfielders" so they came up with me as I moved forward. Bucky took the ball away and started running towards our goal. Luckily, Steve took it back and passed it to Sam, in which he passed it back to me. Eventually I was at the goal and took my shot against Clint. I made it in!!!

I ran back and high fived my teammates. We played for another 40 minutes when the game ended, we had won 4-3. "That was really close." Steve said. "It was but since Andrea is a pro at soccer, we won." Sam said patting me on the back. "Thanks," I said. The other team seemed disappointed at their loss, considering they thought they would've won easily with Bucky. "You're actually really good Andrea, how long have you been playing?" Bucky asked me.  I told him I had been playing since I was 7. Peter walked over and congratulated us on our win. "You're really good what the heck." Peter said tiredly. "I take back what I said earlier about Bucky being the best player, clearly you're better than him." He chuckled. "Thanks but it was just beginner's luck" I shrugged. "This isn't over between us two Bennet." Bucky said playfully, and we all laughed

We all went back inside to the air conditioning, and got cleaned up.

Once we were all back together it was 6:10. "So what now?" Asks Clint . We all looked at each other with black stares. "I'm hungry." Peter said shyly. "Yea me too kid." Tony said, "so what are we going to eat?" I was thinking of a place to request and then Natasha suggested a restaurant called Longhorn Steakhouse. I've been there a couple times but it was quite expensive, and with all the people here it would cost a lot. "Sounds good" Tony replied.