Part 5

Authors note
Very sorry for the long wait :( I've been busy with school, also sorry this parts kinda short, but it's the weekend so I'll probably update soon :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tony's POV

"Hey Fury"
"What do you want?"
"Do you think it'd be possible to add someone to the team?"
"Depends on who this someone is."
"Well... it's a kid."
"No. Not again. You already have Parker and that's enough."
"But I feel like she could be a great asset to the team."
"I'll think about it."
"Ok thanks, bye."
The call ended.

"Hey capsicle." I said. "What do you want Tony?" Steve said, annoyed. He hated that nickname, which is why I used it. " We need to go talk with fury about the girl." He looked at me with a puzzled look. "But we need to see what her scores are for the rest, don't we?" I give him a 'are you serious' look. " I've seen plenty, now go get Romanoff and meet me in the car." He nods.

Andreas POV
I'll save you the details but I ended up getting a 93 in the push ups. Nothing interesting happened because the avengers left :(

My last class of the day was just a coding class, nothing too special. Some people have an actual subject but you're only put in those if the teachers feel that you might need a little help. Thankfully my teachers don't think I need help so I was put in a coding class.

The teacher in their doesn't do anything. So we can just do whatever we want :) I finish up my homework, the bell rings and I'm off to the library

Tony's POV
Fury: "what's her name?"
Steve: "Andrea Bensen. 15, sophomore."
Me: "Can we just cut to the point? I think she'd do well on the team, and let's contact her."
Fury: "It's not that easy, we have to get her here secretly."
Sam then came out of nowhere and said, " I know a guy"

Andreas POV
I headed to the library to do some studying for the math test I have coming up. Luckily, no one was there but me.

The weird thing is kept on hearing noises in here. Now I don't know if I'm crazy or someone but I also heard whispers, but they were super quiet.

I ignored them thinking it was just the building, because it's pretty old. I studied for about 30 minutes and right when I was about to head out, something bit my neck. A mosquito or something.

Then I fainted.