Part 7

"Sorry I didn't mean stare." The boy said shyly. "It's fine." I said. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I don't know, it's just that there's an opportunity that could change my life but I don't know if I should risk it." I say. "Well, sometimes it's worth the risk." He said with a soft smile. "Yea your right." I got up and went back to the room in which everyone was in. "I've made up my mind. I'll do it." I say. "Ok well I'll go to your house in a few days probably, to get everything situated with your parents and yea, you don't need to worry about anything. Steve will drive you back home and that's it thank you." You two shook hands and you went with Steve to the car.

"So what made you say yes." He asked. "Well this is a big opportunity and even though my family's back in Brooklyn sometimes it's worth the risk." As soon as I said that I remembered the boy who said that to you. "Hey do you know a boy with brown hair and eyes, he seems to be about my age." I asked. "Oh that's Peter, yea he's actually... uhm he's Tony's assistant. He has a internship here." He said. "Oh that's cool." "Yea" he says. For the rest of the car ride we're silent. But it was a comfortable silence.

I fell asleep once again and woke up when we were on the street to my house. "You should probably walk home from here so you don't get out of the car in front of your house and risk your parents seeing us." Said Steve. "Your right." I got out of the car and started walking.

I checked my watch and it read 7:15. My curfews at nine so it's fine. I could just say I went to tutoring, studied at school and went on a walk.

Meanwhile back at avengers tower.....

Tony's POV

"Hey kid, there's a lot we're going to fill you in on so be ready." "Oh ok Mr. Stark what's up?" "So basically we're going to have a new member on the team. Her name is Andrea and she is 15." "Oh yea I talked to her earlier. I'm assuming she was talking about all this when she said a huge opportunity." "Great you guys met already, well I'll be going to talk to her parents on Saturday and she'll be here next Saturday to move in. You'll come with me and Steve to help her with her stuff and yeah that's it." "Sounds good." Peter said. "But remember, you can't tell her you're Spider-Man yet, you're my assistant for now." He nodded his head and went to the living room with the others. I didn't realize Sam was still in the room. "Why do I get the feeling something is going to happen between them two." He says. I had never thought about this. They're both 15 and are attracted to the opposite sex. "Yea your right."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Authors note
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with the story, I really appreciate it :) also I'm probably going to post more frequently since I have school off this week so yay! But yea please vote and thank you for reading