Part 9

" Hey kid, I know I wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow but might as well get it over with now so can you get your mom for me?" I stood there still in shock. "Y-yea. Mom! Someone's here to see you!" I yelled. She came walking and looked shocked when she saw Tony Stark at her door. "Hi Tony, how can I help you?" She was confused, but who wouldn't? "Hi Mrs.Bennet I'm here to talk to you about an opportunity for your daughter." She looked at me to see if I knew what he was talking about, I just shrugged. "Ok. Come in we can talk on the couch." She said. "Thank you, beautiful house by the way." "Thank you." Tony began to explain everything to my mom and as he did she seemed shocked. "So, a few days ago two of the avengers and I came to Andreas school for her fitness tests. She did an extraordinary job and is very strong for her age. 93 push ups, 107 curl ups, 52 pull ups and a score of 68 on the pacer test" My mom looked at me shocked, she knew I worked out regularly but I guess she didn't know I was that strong. Nonetheless Tony continued.

"That's almost how much some of us at the headquarters can do. I talked to the others and we all thought she could be a part of the team. Obviously we need to make sure if you are okay with it and if she is as well." My mom took a minute to digest the I information she was just told. "Wouldn't it be dangerous, I mean she's only fifteen." "She wouldn't be going on missions any time soon, we'll prepare her for it and train her to be the best she can be, before she goes on any missions." "Wait, would she move to the headquarters with the rest of the avengers?" "Yes and she will be either enrolled in public school or homeschooled." "Do you want to do this hon?" She asked me. I've already made my decision so I said yes. My mom is very supportive, but this is a big thing. I would be moving away from my family and fighting dangerous people. "Will she be with the others during missions?" "Absolutely. Not even the others go on missions alone. It's always two or more people, but she wouldn't go on any with only one other person. We will make sure she is one hundred percent safe." "Well if she wants to do this, then I guess I can't stop her." My mom seemed saddened by this, her daughter would be moving away. "So is that a yes?" Tony asked. "I guess so" my mom said while looking at me. Tony then said I have a week to pack and get everything ready to go next Friday. He exchanged numbers with my mom so they could figure some adult things out.

I never would've thought one week could go by so fast, because soon enough it was the Friday of my departure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Authors note
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted on a while I've just been caught up with school and stuff,  this chapter more of a filler chapter to get into the good stuff :) remember to vote :D