Part 3

As soon as the bell rang me and Olivia got our things and headed out. We walked to the doors of the gym and were told to sit down against the walls. "I expect each and every single one of you to show the Avengers what you can do, I want you to push yourselves and do the best you can do today." Coach Maggie explained. When it came to these fitness exams I was pretty good at it to be completely honest. Because I workout regularly it comes pretty easy to me and I usually have the highest scores out of everyone, which is pretty cool. But today I want to impress the avengers for Ashley.

I was thinking that if they were to see me do the exams and think I was good, that they would come over to me and talk to me about it. And because I would be with Olivia and Ashley, they would also get to talk to them. So hopefully Ashley gets to talk to the man of her dreams, Captain America.

The teachers let us in and told us to go change in the locker rooms. We always had to wear a dumb school shirt and some shorts for gym. But it was fine because then afterwards your other clothes won't be sweaty.

The locker rooms are kinda tiny, so the girls just all turn towards the wall and get changed. It's kind of awkward but it's fine. Once we get out we're instructed to sit up against the bleachers. The exams are split up into four days. The day you do the actual thing is based on your last name. First day is for kids with the last name A-E, second for F-L, third for M-S, and finally fourth for T-Z. My last name is Bensen so i would go on the first day. Olivia is in the second day and Ashley goes the third day. If you don't go that day or you've already done it, you just sit there and watch. The tests include sit ups, push ups, the pacer test, and pull ups.

First test is the pull ups, eight kids go up at a time and do as many pull ups as you can, if your head doesn't go above the bar twice you're done. There are 8 kids with the letter A so they all went up first. It was three girls and five boys, the score ranges for them were from 8-20. One of the girls was the one who did 20 which was actually really good, Natasha Romanoff actually gave her a high five! I wanted that :)

Next up was me and seven other kids. "You got this!" Ashley cheered. "Yea dude you're like the strongest kid here you're going to crush it." Olivia added. "Thanks guys :)" I said. So I headed to the pull up bar and they counted down. "One.Two.Ready.Go" Coach said. We began, pull ups are harder than the others in my opinion but I pushed through. The first one out was a boy at 9, then 12, 15, 22, 25, 26, 28. I was the last one there and i was pushing through it. At about 48 I wanted to drop out but I wanted to make it to At Least 50, which I did and also two more. My final score was 52, I got a high five from the coach and Natasha :) I saw Tony Stark whispered something to Steve but I'm not sure what, he just nodded his head in agreement.

Tony Starks POV -

There was this one girl who stood out from the rest while we helped out, she had the highest score of pull ups with an outstanding 52. The highest amongst the others was 32. Which was pretty good for 15 - 16 year olds but 52! Come on now, when I was fifteen I could've never done 52, neither could have Steve. Natasha probably could've though. She was raised to become a master assassin, meaning she was trained for it. To get to as strong as she is now she would've had to start at a young age. "She's got potential." I said to Steve. He just nodded his head.

Guess we'll just wait to see how she does in the rest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Authors note:
Hey guys! This chapters kinda long, not as long as the previous one but it's still pretty long. Im working up to everything, sorry if it's kind of boring right now but I promise it'll get more interesting :)