9 - Hogsmeade

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just arrived at Hogsmeade and Katie was dragging me into the dress robe shop, bursting with excitement.
"Oh my god, look at all these beautiful dresses!" Katie squealed as we entered the shop, the boys following behind us.
"I know, how are we going to choose." I said in awe at all the stunning dresses.
"Come lets try some on!" Katie said, dragging me once again. I looked back at the boys and they looked so bored already, we haven't even started trying on dresses. Their face expressions made me chuckle. I nudged Katie to look at them and we both burst out laughing, earning confused looks from the boys.

Once we had stopped laughing me and Katie started picking up all the dresses we wanted to try on but we found ourselves struggling to carry all the dresses, so we got Oliver and Fred to carry them for us. For the next 10 minutes Fred was following Katie around while Oliver was following me carrying all the dresses we piled onto their arms. Lee and George found it very amusing, I could hear their laughs get louder the more dresses we gave to Oliver and Fred.

Finally me and Katie had all the dresses we wanted to try on, which was about 40 each at least. We got Fred and Oliver to put our dresses into the changing rooms before shooing them out. We then began trying on the dresses until we found the perfect one. 30 minutes later, Katie had already found her dress, but I was still trying them on. Katie was now in the changing room comforting me because I was certain I would never find the right dress.

"I give up! I only have 2 more dresses to try on and I will have tried every dress on I like but it not be the right one." I said annoyed.
"Don't say that, just try the last 2 dresses on and if neither are the right one we will go back to the dress rack and find the right one. Ok?" She replied rubbing my back.
"Yeah, ok." I sighed.

I was now on my final dress and I couldn't even be bothered to try it on but I eventually decided to try it on anyway even though there is no point. Once I got the dress on, I turned to look at myself in the mirror and stood their in awe. It was the most beautiful dress ever and I have never felt more stunning than I did in that dress. I called for Katie to come into the changing room because I wanted her opinion. She walked in and almost burst my ear drums.

"Ahhhhhhh! You look incredible Y/N! This has to be the one!" She said jumping up and down.
"Yes this is 100% the one! I love it and I feel stunning in it, which is saying something considering how insecure I am." I replied.
"As you should! I am so happy you are finally recognising how beautiful you are." She said hugging me.
"Are you going to show the boys or wait until the ball for them to see how stunning you look?" She asked pulling out of the hug.
"Did you show them?"
"No, I didn't. I decided no to because if Fred asks me to the ball then I want it to be a big surprise. I think you should wait too because Oliver may ask you to the ball." She replied.
"Ok, I'll wait as well, and you heard what Oliver said."
"Yeah, he said he'd either ask you or Alicia." She said smiling at me.
"I don't know, after what George said he's almost definitely going to ask Alicia." I said staring down at the ground.
"Look, if Oliver doesn't ask you, he's delusional because you are so beautiful, smart and extremely talented. So if he asks Alicia, it's his loss and he will miss out on having the best night of his life."
"Katie you are honestly so sweet, you always know exactly what to say." I said grinning, before embracing her in a massive hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie helped me get out of the dress and we went to look for shoes and jewellery.

"Ok, our shoes need to be as close to the colour of our dresses as possible and I think we should wear heels. Now I know you hate wearing heels but its a ball you need to wear heels." Katie said.
"Ok fine, I will wear heels but only this once." I sighed. Katie squealed and dragged me over to the shoe section. We spent about 10 minutes looking at all the different shoe styles and trying to find the heels which match the colour of our dresses.