5 - Dementors

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Katie you little shit! You said to meet in the 4th carriage." I shouted, entering the compartment. Katie just sat there with a scared look on her face and as I looked around, the twins, Oliver and Lee, who knows when he arrived, all mirrored her expression. I know I am scary sometimes but I didn't know I scared everyone this much.
"I hate you right now but I still missed you so come here you idiot." I said, pulling Katie in for a hug.

"Merlin Y/N, I thought you were going to kill us all for a second." Fred said, as me and Katie pulled away.
"No. Not yet at least." I replied, seeing a scared look reappear on his face, causing everyone to burst out laughing. I hug Lee hello as well and sat in between Oliver and Lee, opposite Katie who was sat between Fred and George. We were talking and laughing for about 20 minutes when suddenly the train stopped and the lights went out.

"What is happening?" Katie asked, panicked.
"I don't know. Maybe the train just broke down." I replied, knowing it wasn't the train breaking down but instead dementors. If your wondering how I know, I have encountered dementors before, with my dad being Sirius Black. So I remember the cold and dark feeling of their presence. I decided it would be best if I didn't say anything about the dementors because everyone looked worried enough.

I stood up, opened the door to the compartment and poked my head out to see all the other students doing the same. The train then jolted, sending everyone flying fowards. I landed on the seat closest to the door, with Lee on the other side of me. The windows of the train started to ice over, causing the vase of water to also freeze. I looked around at all my friends, who looked terrified and I decided to tell them it is the dementors.

"Dementors." Is all I said.
"Dementors? What are dementors doing over here?" Katie asked, now cluching onto Fred.
"Now thats what I don't know. They are meant to be over in Azkban, but thats miles away." I replied, now just as confused as everyone else. I was about to say something else, when I saw it.

I saw the dark, black shadow of a dementor through the compartment glass. The door then opened revealing the dementor, causing everyones eyes, including mine, to widen. As the dementor made its way further into the compartment, I grabbed everyone behind me and shielded them from the dementor. A few seconds later, I felt all the remaining happiness being drained out of me. Then I saw a bright light before darkness.

*Olivers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N stood up and grabbed everyone putting them behind her. I wanted to stop her from shielding us but I was being pushed against the window, unable to move. The dementor then started to, what looked like, suck her face into its mouth. Very few seconds later, I saw a bright light, the dementor disappear and Y/N collapsing to the floor.

All five of us rushed over to Y/N's lifeless body, sprawled out on the floor. The man who produced the bright light, who I soon realised was Remus, instructed Fred to lift her onto one of the benches in the compartment and assured us she would wake up in a matter of minutes.

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see Oliver, Katie, Lee, the twins and Remus all looking down on me. I sat up on the bench and Remus handed me some chocolate.
"Remus? What are you doing here?" I asked, in a state of shock.
"Well, me and Tonks thought it would be best not to tell you but I guess I have to now. I am the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts." He replied. I immediately jumped up and engulfed him in a huge hug which he gladly returned.

Once I pulled out of the hug, I turned around to immediately be tackled to the ground by all five of my friends, causing Remus, me and all my friends to laugh.
"Okay you idiots, get off me!" I exclaimed, while Lee helped me up.
"Now I know you are okay, I'm going to go and speak with the driver. You should probably change into your robes." Remus told us. As he left, me and my friends started gathering our robes and walked out the compartment to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes, everyone was back in the compartment, laughing and talking as if the dementors were never here. However, I was in deep thought. Why were the dementors over here? There has to be a reason. Azkaban is ages away from Hogwarts. Could it have something to do with my dad? Millions of questions and thoughts filled my head, until Oliver shook me out of my thoughts.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked, worry filling his voice.
"I'm fine." I replied.
"I'm not stupid Y/N. I know when you say 'I'm fine', your not fine." He said, now clutching my shoulders. Dammit. How does he always know how I'm really feeling?
"Okay okay. I'm just thinking about why the dementors were here. I mean, there has to be a reason they were this far from Azkaban." I replied, quickly.
"I know your worried, but I promise its nothing you need to worry about. You seriously need to stop worrying about things that aren't for you to worry about." He reassured, with a chuckle.
"Yeah, I guess your right." I sighed.
"I'm always right." He replied, with a smirk.