13 - The Day Before pt1

*Olivers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day, the 17th of December, the day before the ball and I don't know but I'm pretty sure Y/N still hadn't woken up yet. There wasn't any quidditch practice this morning because of the ball and we also didn't have classes today so I got out of bed and had a nice warm shower to clear my thoughts. After 15 minutes, I got out the shower, brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit to wear (in picture below).

Then I walked back into the bathroom to sort out my hair and I ended up just running my hands through it a couple times as well as drying it a little with the towel as my hair was still wet

Then I walked back into the bathroom to sort out my hair and I ended up just running my hands through it a couple times as well as drying it a little with the towel as my hair was still wet. Once I had finished, I checked the time and it was 8:15am so I walked down to the Great Hall to have my breakfast. I would've taken my breakfast and eaten it in the hospital wing next to Y/N but we aren't allowed in the hospital wing until 9:00am.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 10:30am and I had been sitting next to Y/N, my hand holding her's, for the last hour and a half. Madam Pomfrey walked in to check on her and did a few charms to help with her concusion. I was then left alone again with Y/N just praying that she would wake up.
"Come on Y/N! Wake up, everyone needs you. I need you. Please Y/N. Please." I whispered to her with tears in my eyes, before I then started crying.

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was waking up, I heard someone talking to me and I realised that it was Oliver.
"Come on Y/N! Wake up, everyone needs you. I need you. Please Y/N. Please." I heard him say and soon after I heard him crying. I opened my eyes to be met with bright, white lights causing me to shut my eyes immediately after opening them. After a few more seconds, I reopened my eyes squinting against the lights and looked around at my surroundings.

I looked all around the room I was in and realised I was in the hospital wing but there wasn't anyone else there, apart from me. I then looked to my left and I saw Oliver, with both his hands wrapped around mine and his forehead was resting on top of our hands while he was crying. I then thought of how I was going to let him know I was awake and, in the end, I decided to squeeze his hand. I took a few silent but deep breaths before I eventually squeezed his hand.

*Olivers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had Y/N's left hand clutched between both my hands and my forehead was resting on top of our hands, while crying. I was getting really worried that she wouldn't wake up.

I stayed like that for a while not moving from that position, when I felt something squeeze my hand and at first I thought I was imagaining things but a few seconds later I felt another squeeze. My head immediately shot up to be met with beautiful Y/C/E eyes which belonged to Y/N.
"Hey Oli." She spoke quietly, with a smile. I sat there for a couple seconds in shock before I engulfed her in a hug. I buried my face into her neck, crying my eyes out while she held me, rubbing my back.
"Shhh. Its ok. I'm ok." She whispered into my ear.

A while later, I pulled away, wiped my eyes with my sleeve and just stared at her in shock and happiness.
"Oli. You good?" She asked while grabbing my hand which broke me out of my trance.
"Yeah. Sorry, I'm fine. I'm just happy your awake." I finally replied. "By the way, Katie and Angelina told me that Alicia had been bullying you and teasing you. They also told me about what Alicia said before the game. I'm so so sorry." I said with more tears forming in my eyes.