10 - Dates

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now the 15th of December, only 3 days before the ball and I still haven't been asked by anyone. I still hoped that Oliver would ask me but I don't think he will considering what he said at breakfast the other day.

Yesterday, Fred asked me if I would mind helping him ask Katie to the ball, which I obviously said yes to. His plan is that I suggest to Katie that we practice some makeup and hair looks for the ball, as well as putting on a nice dress. Then I will blindfold her, take her up to the Astronomy tower where Fred will be holding a sign saying 'Katie, will you go to the ball with me?' and once she is in position I will leave Fred to take off her blindfold and go back to the common room. It was the cutest plan ever and I was very impressed he came up with the plan all by himself.

I woke up at 5:30am for quidditch practice and suprisingly I was up before Katie, which never happens. I started to jump up and down on Katie's bed to wake her up.
"Katie! Get up bitch! We have quidditch practice!" I said in a sing - song voice.
"Ok, ok. I'm up! Happy!" She said standing up.
"Very." I said smugly. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and my hair before changing into an outfit (in picture below) to walk to the locker room in.

 I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and my hair before changing into an outfit (in picture below) to walk to the locker room in

"Ready to go?" Katie asked.
"Yep." I said walking out of the bathroom.
"I see you have ditched the makeup today, why?"
"I don't know. I just feel confident today for some reason." I shrugged.
"Well I prefer you without makeup, so feel confident more often." She said causing me to laugh. We entered the locker room and started getting changed, when a couple minutes later Angelina walked in already changed, as usual.

"Hey Angelina, already changed as usual." I said earning a small chuckle from her.
"Hey guys, yes nothing new. Have either of you been asked to the ball?" She asked.
"No neither of us have, what about you?" I replied.
"Well, George asked me a few minutes ago actually." She said smiling to the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" I squealed giving her a hug.
"So am I. Me and Y/N kind of knew though. We over heard the boys talking last friday and George said he was asking you, don't tell them we over heard them because we also heard that Fred might ask me and Oliver might ask Y/N." Katie exclaimed also giving Angelina a hug.
"Well I'm a bit annoyed you didn't tell me but glad at the same time. Also don't worry I won't say anything and its great you two might get asked by them because I can tell you both have crushes on them." Angelina smirked.

"I do not!" Me and Katie said in unison, causing all three of us to burst out laughing. Our conversation was cut short by Oliver blowing his whisle telling us to join them in the boys side of the locker room.

"Ok so the plan for today is the chasers will join me to practice shooting while I practice keeping at the same time. Then Fred and George you will take turns defending Y/N while she trys to find the snitch and the other twin will through bludgers at her. Got it?" Oliver explained.
"Aye aye captain." George said causing everyone to burst out laughing.