6 - My Second Home

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were now arriving at Hogsmeade station. We gathered our stuff and made our way out of the compartment to join the other students, waiting to get off the train. I was so excited to get to Hogwarts. My second home. Me, Katie, Oliver, Lee, Fred and George all collected our trunks and pets before walking over to the carriages. We waited only a couple minutes before we all climbed on a carriage.

"I'm so excited to be back here. I have missed it so much." Katie exclaimed.
"I was just thinking the exact same thing." I said, surprised.
"Don't act so surprised, its not the first time this has happened and what have I told you a million times before. WE ARE TELEPATHIC!" She replied.
"Yes, yes. I know." I said, rolling my eyes. Just after I rolled my eyes, Hogwarts came into view. All six of us were dead silent, which is very unusual for us but we all sat in a comfortable silence, taking in the beautiful view of Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now sat in the Great Hall, watching the first years get sorted into their houses, clapping for the new Gryffindors. A while later, all the first years had been sorted and Dumbledore stood to give his speech. He continued to say the usual stuff, like no one is allowed in the Forbidden forest, blah blah blah. To be honest, the only time I listened to the whole of his speech was in 1st year. He then introduced the new professors.

"We have 2 new professors joining us this year. First, we have Professor Rubeus Hagrid who will be teaching Care of Magical Creatures." He said, clapping. Everyone joined in clapping Hagrid. Me, the twins, Katie, Oliver, Harry, Hermione, Ron and a bunch of their friends, cheered and clapped loudly for Hagrid.
"Second, we have Professor R. J. Lupin who will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts." He said, clapping again. We cheered and clapped loudly for Remus, like we did with Hagrid. I was really excited to have my godfather as my professor because I could probably get away with a lot more. It also meant I could get me and the twins out of detentions from our pranks.

"I have one final thing to mention before we begin eating our delicious feast. This year, Hogwarts will be host to the dementors of Azkaban, after the recent escape from Azkaban by none other than mass murderer, Sirius Black." Everyone started whispering to eachother, however I stayed silent. I know my dad didn't do it. I know he never led Voldemort to the Potters and I know he never killed Peter Pettigrew because Peter is the one who led Voldemort to the Potters. Not my dad. He has had to spend 12 years in Azkaban for something he didn't do.

The worst part is that Peter isn't dead and is actually Ron's rat, Scabbers. Remus told me about where my dad was and about Peter as well as the Potters in my 3rd year because, when my dad got taken to Azkaban, I was only 3 years old. Remus told me when he thought I was mature enough. Even if Remus only told me my dad was in Azkaban for leading Voldemort to the Potters and killing Peter, I would have never believed he actually did it. Even though I don't really remember my dad, I know he didn't do it.

"That is all. Enjoy!" He said, as the feast appeared in front of us.
All of the Great Hall was eating the amazing feast that I had missed so much.
"This is the best food ever! I swear this is the only reason I missed Hogwarts." I said, through a mouthful of chicken, which caused everyone to laugh. Although I was worried about the dementors being here, I couldn't let my friends know that because they can't know I am his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few hours after the feast and I was sat in my dorm which I shared with Katie. Don't ask me how there is only two of us in a dorm because I don't know either, but I'm not complaining. I was sat on my bed staring at the ceiling when Katie spoke up.

"Do you like Oliver?"
"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.
"Oh come on Y/N! I'm your best friend, you really think I haven't noticed the way you look at him and how you blush every time you make eye contact."
"Is it that obvious?" I questioned, nervously.
"Well to me yes, to Oliver and the boys no."
"Please don't tell the others, especially Oliver. And don't act like I'm the only one with a crush, I know you like Fred." I spoke, with a smirk.
"N-no I don't!" She said, stuttering. I just replied with a knowing look.

"Okay okay, you win. Yes I do like Fred but you can't tell him or the others."
"As long as you don't tell the others about me liking Oliver, I won't tell them about you liking Fred." I replied.
"Thank you. Anyways we should probably go to sleep, we have to wake up at 5:30am for Quidditch practice at 6:00am and be ready for our first class, which is Potions at 8:30am."
"Yeah, your right. Night bitch." I said, sleepily.
"Night bitch." She replied.