2 - Diagon Alley pt1

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally arrived at Diagon Alley and we decided to use the Floo Network to get there. I smiled at the warm feeling of being back in the alley I knew too well and the rush of excitement to get back to Hogwarts.

"If its okay with you two, could I go into Quality Quidditch Supplies and look around while you can get your school supplies?" Remus asked.
"Of course thats fine, we should probably be about an hour as there isn't too much to buy, so we will meet you there in an hour." I replied.
"Alright, have fun." Remus shouted, as he practically ran into Quality Quidditch Supplies, which made both me and Tonks giggle.

"Okay, so the shops we need to go to are Flourish and Blotts for books, Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions to get some new jumpers, Slug and Jigger's Apothecary for potion supplies, then we can go to Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlour on our way to Quality Quidditch Supplies to meet with Remus." I finished.
"Lets go!" Tonks said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After around an hour of shopping, me and Tonks headed into Quality Quidditch Supplies to find Remus. We found him looking at all the posters that had famous quidditch players and teams on them.

"Hey, how did the shopping go?" Remus asked, not taking his eyes off of the posters.
"It went really well, I got everything I need so thats good. I am going to go and look at the broomsticks, see if there are any new ones." I said, leaving my shopping with Remus and Tonks.

Once I reached the broom section, I heard a familiar scottish accent and I then realised it was none other than Oliver Wood, my quidditch team captain and best friend. 'Since when did he get so hot!' I thought as I walked over pretending not to notice him. As soon as I stood beside him looking at the new broomsticks, I felt eyes on me and then soon realised that they were Oliver's.

A/N: Sorry this is very short, I know I said there will be longer ones