4 - Today Is The Day

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day. The day I finally go back to Hogwarts. My second home. I am beyond excited to see all my friends and professors, to start playing quidditch and especially to eat the amazing welcome back feast.

Although this year would be different because we have our OWLs. Ordinary Wizarding Levels. No doubt, I was still just as excited as I was for my previous four years, but this year was more nerve racking. Perhaps more nerve racking than first year. Even though the nerves were still consuming me, I decided to push away the thought of OWLs and got up out of bed.

I had already packed everything, apart from my outfit for today, the day before so I didn't have to panic this morning. I grabbed my outfit (in picture below) and slipped it on before heading into my bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I brushed my hair and applied some mascara, eyeliner, powder and lip gloss for a light makeup look. Once I was ready I got my trunk and dragged it down into the kitchen.

When I got into the kitchen, I was greeted with the lovely smell of bacon and eggs. I rushed over to the table, hungrily shoving food into my mouth.
"Good morning to you too." Tonks said, with a chuckle.
"Sorry, good morning." I replied, through a mouthful of eggs, to which Tonks just laughed as I shoved more and more food into my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 30 minutes later, me, Tonks and Remus were all heading over to Kings Cross Station. When we got inside it was 10:45am, leaving me 15 minutes to find my friends and a compartment. First, Remus and Tonks ran through the wall, and then after checking no muggles were looking I followed.

Once I reached the other side of the wall, I saw the magnificent view of the Hogwarts Express. Platform 9 and 3/4 was busy as always, with 1st years excited to see Hogwarts for the first time, as well as students in older years returning for another year. I gave Remus and Tonks a hug and a kiss goodbye, put my trunk and Thunder down in the pile to be loaded onto the train and searched for my friends. After not long of searching, I saw the flaming red hair of my favourite twins. I immediately ran and jumped onto Fred's back, nearly making him fall over, and if your wondering how I know who is who, Fred is slightly shorter than George.

Anyways, I finally jumped off of Fred, he turned around and suddenly started spinning me around.
"Y/N/N! I have missed you so much." He shouted, while spinning me around.
"I have missed you too Freddie." I replied, once he stopped spinning me. Then a few seconds later I found myself being spun around again, just this time it was George.

"Y/N/N! I have missed you so much." He repeated.
"I have missed you too Georgie, but please put me down." I answered, now very dizzy. He finally put me down and I was so dizzy, I found myself bumping into someone.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry for bumping into." I said, before turning around to see who it was.
"Don't worry Y/N, its only me." A scottish accent, I knew to well, said.
"Oli!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms.

*Olivers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Y/N jumped into my arms, I quickly hugged her back. I could see the twins over her shoulder pulling kissy faces, to which I just rolled my eyes. The twins, Lee and Katie are the only people I have told about my crush on Y/N. I wrote to them as soon as I got home from that day I saw her in Diagon Alley. I have always thought she was incredibly beautiful but there is something about her this year that is really capturing my attention.

It could be her new style, that new sparkle in her eyes or maybe that fact she has changed her hair colour. Before, her hair was golden blonde but now she has Y/C/H. I think both styles suit her but Y/C/H looks better on her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N's grip loosened on me, signalling she was letting go.

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Right guys we better go and find a compartment, otherwise there won't be any empty ones left." I said, after I pulled away from my hug with Oliver.
"What about Katie?" Fred questioned. Fred has a crush on Katie and thinks that no one has noticed but I definitely have. I also know that George likes Angelina but for some reason they both won't ask them out, and I never thought I would say this in my life, but the twins are always really shy around them.

"She told me she would meet us on the train in case she is late, which she probably will be." I answered. The four of us jumped on the train with 5 minutes until 11am, when the train leaves, giving us a good 5 minutes to find a compartment.

After a while we found an empty compartment and as soon as we sat down the train started moving.
"I am going to go find Katie, I'll be back soon." I said to the boys, as I left the compartment. I made my way down the train trying to find Katie. 'This girl is impossible to find' I thought. As I was looking I came across Hermione, Ron and Harry all sat in a compartment with another man, who I can only presume was sleeping behind his cloak.

I entered the compartment, immediately getting engulfed into a hug by Hermione.
"Y/N, oh my merlin, I have missed you so much! How have you been? What have you been doing? I want to know everything!" She said, in a hurry.
"Hermione. Breath. I have missed you so much too and I am great thanks! I have mainly been practicing quidditch and I have learned some new tricks as well. What about you?" I said calmly, hoping it will calm her down.
"Oh I've been great as well! I read loads of books over the summer and I have learned some new spells to try in school." She replied, a bit calmer.

"Hey Harry, hey Ron. Sorry I didn't say hi earlier, someone swamped me with questions."
"Hey Y/N." They said, in unison.
"I don't know if its more creepy when the twins do that or when you two do it." I said, earning a chuckle from the three of them.
"As much as I would love to stay and chat, I am looking for Katie but she is no where to be found. So I need to get back to finding her but I will see you all at school." I said, opening the door to the compartment.
"No problem Y/N, good luck finding Katie." Hermione said.
"I'll need it." I replied, leaving the compartment.

As I was heading back to the compartment, I bumped into Oliver, literally.
"We need to stop meeting like this Y/N." He said, with a chuckle.
"Oh hush." I replied, smacking him lightly.
"I just came to find you and tell you that Katie just joined us in the compartment."
"I swear she never keeps her promises. She told me we would meet in the 4th carriage." I said, annoyed. Me and Oliver walked back to the compartment and eventually I saw Katie.

A/N: I finally gave you guys a longer chapter
Also sorry about my A/N, I have just realised they are really boring