12 - The Game

*Readers POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were now only 20 minutes until the game started and I was extremely nervous. Just hearing the crowd roar with cheers and applauding made me get butterflies in my stomach, although it was a mix of nervous and excited butterflies. I always put a lot of pressure on myself before every game because if I don't catch the snitch we lose, well not necessarily but it is rare that you win if your seeker didn't catch the snitch.

I was pacing in the locker room, trying to calm my nerves while Oliver was telling the chasers what tactics to use. The twins walked infront of me to stop my pacing, however I was to busy trying to calm myself down, I didn't see them so I ended up walked straight into them.
"Ow!" I said, as I fell to the floor, hitting my head on a table on my way down. The twins rushed over to help me stand up, while I was rubbing my head.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" They said in sync. No surprise there.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied with a small smile.
"Ok, as long as you are sure but we have to tell Wood." George said causing a frown to form on my face.
"No! Please don't tell Oliver! He might not let me play!" I said.
"Sorry Y/N, but you could have a concussion and we don't want you to hurt yourself." George replied while Fred nodded his head.
"Fred! Now!" George shouted. As he said that Fred picked me up by my waist and ran off with me while George went and told Oliver about me falling.
"Fred Weasley! Put me down right now! The match will start in 15 minutes!" I pleaded.
"No can do Y/N/N. Me and Georgie know you would try to stop him from telling Wood about you falling so this is the only way we could stop you." Just after he said this, I heard someone calling mine and Fred's name.

I turned around to see Oliver running after us with George following him.
"Fred! Put her down!" Oliver shouted. He put me down and I tried to run away but Oliver grabbed me around my waist. I got more butterflies in my stomach from his arms and hands being around my waist but now is not the time to be getting butterflies.
"Y/N! Stop struggling. I'm not going to stop you from playing if thats what you are worried about." Oliver explained. As soon as those words came out his mouth, I relaxed and stopped struggling against his grip. He spun me around to face him, hands placed on either side of my waist, the twins took this as their cue to leave and ran off back to the locker room.

"Are you alright darling?" Oliver asked softly, looking into my eyes.
"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." I stuttered.
"Ok, as long as you are sure. Do you need anything?" He asked, still staring into my eyes.
"No, I'm alright thanks."
"Ok well lets get back to the locker room, the match will start in about 10 minutes." He said.

We started walking to the locker room and I realised that he still had one arm wrapped around my waist. I got major butterflies and I ended up stumbling a couple times but I was able to use the excuse that, 'I was still a bit dizzy'. We entered the locker room and the whole team, including reserves, were sat down on the benches waiting for us to return. The twins were the first to notice us come in and they wiggled their eyebrows at me, to which I just rolled my eyes. Soon after everyone else turned to look at us and saying Alicia looked angry, would be an understatement.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my man!" Alicia shouted, pulling Oliver away from me, as well as pushing me to the floor.
"What the fuck Alicia!" The twins, Katie and Angelina all shouted at the same time, rushing over to me.
"Guys don't worry about it." I said as they helped pull me up. "She is being a bitch, whats new." Everyone on the team laughed, except Alicia and Oliver. I don't know what has gotten into Oliver, a few minutes ago he was checking I was alright and now he isn't going to say anything when she pushes me to the floor. Alicia quickly pulled Oliver out the room before returning.
"No wonder your single. You are horrible and do you ever wonder why no one likes you? Hm. It's because no one whats to be with someone whos parents are dead." She smirked.