Chapter 5

Aleric POV

I stood at my sister's side as she sat down and stared at the two kingdoms who exposed her identity earlier than she wanted it to be.
'I should cast a torture spell on them'
I heard her say in my head, we always had a very special connection even when she was a newborn I could understand her. I turned to her with wide eyes begging her not to.
'Please don't let's just hear them out huh?' I said, begging. Those spells are terrible, trust me. The spells in their original form are terrifying enough but since Lucy and I are descendants of God's and the royal children of the celestials the potency of our spells depend on our emotions. And my sister's temper is something no one ever comes out alive from. If she activates even the simplest torture spell they could die from it.

Evergreen's POV

"Now give me a good reason why I should not do what is on my mind" chills went down my whole body as I heard lulu's cold tone. Man, they really pissed her off. I saw the two kings and their vassals faces pale. I immediately knew, Lucy gonna break them.

Lucy's POV

They aren't answering.
'Three stars of hell', I said and clapped. They scream as they were electrocuted.
"The next time I clap your gonna be in an intense amount of pain. Speak." And just like that they all broke cause the next clap would have killed some of them and they know it. Of course I wouldn't have clapped because their deaths would be annoying to have now. However, they are not aware of that.
"We haven't heard from you since you decided to live like a mortal and wanted to see how it had been working out for you that's why we came here so suddenly." Komei confessed. I sighed.
"All you've done is cause trouble", I said
"Sister, let's just have then rest and heal the spell has injured them enough" I heard my brother's pleading tone and gave in.
"Lupin............. show them to their rooms" I got up and left through a portal to fairytail.

At fairytail no one's POV
A portal opened and out stepped lucy her, Aleric and the thunder god tribe.
"Lucy where are your guests the kings and their vassals?" Master asked. All heads turned to Lucy and she sighed annoyed of their attention.
"Healing" she replied. As master and the guild members faces showed confusion evergreen jumped in.
" lu used a spell named the three stars of hell on them and I think it electrocuted them cause they looked half dead" she said.
"YOU TRIED TO KILL THEM?!!!???? AND WHATS WITH THAT SPELL WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT?????!?!??!!??!?!?!"   Lucy rolled her eye in annoyance and gestured Alaric to explain.
" Three stars of hell is an original spell of lucy. This is a torture spell. Once the user has casted it they have exactly three chances of torture with each clap the pain is intensified the third clap is a 99.9% chance of death." Alaric shrugged his shoulders as if he'd just said happy is blue
"Then if I cast the spell it'll put her in a lot of pain?" Lisanna asked
"Yes but-"alaric was about to explain however lisanna had already tried
"Three stars of hell" she chanted but instead of lucy feeling any pain lisanna felt it. She screamed in pain as she felt excruciating pain. And Alaric burst out laughing.
" I've never seen such a stupid mortal in my life! oh my god!" Alaric laughed slapping his knees and collapsing on the floor.
" LISANNA!!!!" Team Natsu shouted running towards her.
"What the hell did you do?!?!!" Gray shouted at Alaric.
"Hey now... if she had listened she would have known."
"Known what?!?!" Erza asked
"Known that mortals don't possess the body to cast that spell. The spell not only needs a good body and magoi but a controlled mind and...... a spell will not harm its creator" alaric laughed once more before continuing " she will recover.... in 3-4 months that is" he finished with a smile.
"How annoying" Lucy said quietly getting up to leave. Natsu grabbed her hand
"Heal her"he said
"What?" Lucy turned her eyes flashing purple.
"She's your guild member, your family you have to!" Erza shouted
"Ha!" Lucy laughed. Suddenly strong winds blew.
"Lucy my child, calm down" master said trying to approach lucy but was stopped by Alaric who shook his head as the wind blew stronger.
"Wasnt I also your family? When you were injuring me? Did you try to heal me? When you left me to die? Was I not your guild member then????" Lucy stared at everyone of them her eyes completely purple as she was contemplating killing them all.
"What a pathetic excuse of mortals you bunch are" she said lowly. Then her outfit changed

And as they are bonded Aleric's outfit also changed

Lucy's friends turned to Alaric scared "Aleric shouldn't we do something? Lucy looks like she will lose control" freed said

"Aleric shouldn't we do something? Lucy looks like she will lose control" freed said.
"The only person who can stop her is me and I dont want to. They should pay for what they've done." He said
"But when Lucy regains control what's gonna happen? She'll be angry with how she acted in anger" laxus reasoned and the others agreed trying to make Alaric stop her. Alaric sighed and approached his sister who was about to ruin the lives of those who wronged her .
"Lucy that's enough now.... come to brother " alaric said softly. Lucy turned to him and her demeanor softened she cancelled her magic and fell into Alaric's arms hugging him as he held her tightly to him. He turned to the stunned fairytail members.
"You'd do well to remember not to piss her off." He turned to master " we'll be off now" he bowed and opened a portal, as the thunder legion was about to follow he stopped them
"Lucy and I want to spend some time together. Alone." He glared at the thunder legion darkly making them tremble in fear as they had never seen him like that. Alaric then left through the portal, leaving behind a very confused and frightened thunder legion.