Chapter 8

Silence and shock was the only thing in Lucy's office after Aleric had said their enemy was once the lover of lucy. No one dared to say a thing after.

"Return to your rooms. We will be meeting with this country's royal family, wizard saints and guilds tomorrow." Lucy said while standing up. Aleric took his sister's hand before escorting her to her room.

"I have a feeling they don't like him" King sinbad stated after the royal siblings left the room.

"Thanks for the input" princess Kougyoku replied sarcastically.

"Let's just get some rest. We'll be accompanying her majesty tomorrow. Let's not make fools of ourselves." Emperor kouen said eying his younger siblings and king sinbad before leaving the room.

"Was he talking to me?" King sinbad asked but was ignored by his vassals and the ren siblings who started to leave the room.
"Rude" king sinbad muttered before exiting the room himself.

The next day at fairytail

The members of fairytail stared at shocked at the amount of people Fiore's royal family, the ten wizard saints and all of the guilds.

Master makarov jumped onto stage

"Okay as all of you know our former Guild mate Lucy Heartfilia was revealed to be the crown princess of the celestial Empire, in a few moments she will arrive with the kingdoms of sindria and Kou. They came here to discuss an important matter and would rather for all the guilds and wizard saints to be made aware of it at the same time. Just as the room was about to erupt in questions the the Celestial Empire's Crest appeared then a portal.
The kingdoms of kou and sindria stepped out first and then Lucy who was the escorted by her brother.
And instinctively, everyone bowed to her even her own ex guild mates. Natsu had looked up and froze in shock and fear when he met Lucy's cold gaze as she'd never looked as she did.

 Natsu had looked up and froze in shock and fear when he met Lucy's cold gaze as she'd never looked as she did

Lucy's outfit

Aleric's outfit

Aleric's outfit

"Greetings, I am the celestial empire's first prince and royal adviser to the crown princess Aleric Celestial . My sister Lucinda Celestial the crown princess of the celestial empire. The kou empire's emperor kouen and his siblings. The kingdom of Sindria's king sinbad and his vassals. The reason for this meeting is because there is a raising threat but first king toma would you care to explain why you withheld the information of demons revival and attack in this country?" Aleric stared dangerously at king Toma who opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by the ever stupid Natsu
"HEY! You can't talk to him like that you idiot. He doesn't have to rep-" Natsu cut himself off gasping for breath he fell to the floor clawing at his throat.

"Do not ever disrespect us. This is your only warning " Lucy stated harshly while glaring coldly at Natsu. She released her spell and nodded for the king to continue her ex guild mates except her friends staring horrified at her and the wizard saints staring petrified at the way she casted such a difficult spell which stops someone's airflow without a movement or word.

"You majesty we thought that we could handle it easily however the situation spiraled out of control when a man in a blood red coat appeared and the demon suddenly got stronger" king Toma told them.

And suddenly Lucy's rage intensified.

"Red? Blood red?" Aleric asked receiving a nod he turned back to his sister noticing her silent rage.

"We will return shortly" he hurried out before opening a portal and leading his sister and the countries of kou and sindra following.

"It is him" lucy said, her voice sending shivers down everyone

"Your majesty how do you know for su-" jafar had tired asking.

"That fool loved blood red................."

Aleric stated

The words lucy spoke next struck terror in everyone as it sounded like a silent promise to dispose of her enemy in the cruelest of ways

"Ricard........so you've returned..... you're biggest mistake"