Chapter 7

No one's POV

"We're lost aren't we brother" lucy cold voice startled her idiotic who'd caused them to take a wrong turn and refuse to let Lucy use her tracker spell.
Aleric turned around to his younger sister with his head down and slowly nodded. Instead of replying Lucy used her relocation spell on the two of them to quickly get them to their destination.

Looking up Aleric was confused.
"Was there something we missed? Or are the bad guys super loaded now."
Lucy only sighed and continued to the door already irritated.
Aleric having absolutely no common sense and understanding of stealth bursted through the door screaming like a deranged person.
" TIME TO DIEEE!"
And started attacking lucy only attacking when someone got too close to her brother to her liking looking bored out of her mind.
'Are these people even qualified to be a threat?' She thought wondering why they were so weak then she remembered that they were summoners and used demon to cause chaos. So Lucy trapped the most powerful ones to question before her brother slaughtered them all. As much as Lucy loves and adores her brother he often forgets to leave people to interrogate.

"Aleric they are dead. That's enough" Lucy said quietly, hearing her brother whine she continued " you can have these when I'm finished" lucy stated, gesturing towards the few she trapped. Seeing them Aleric nodded and let his little sister interrogate them
"Speak. Who is your boss and what is your plan" lucy asked in a low voice when the summoners stayed quiet, she tsked and asked again "speak or I will give you a life worse than death" lucy now glared at them. The captured men trembled under her glare but still replied
" You bitch what can you do?" Giving the others the audacity to actually glare at her.

A small 'uh-oh' came from Aleric who shuffled far away from his sister and glued himself to the wall.

You see Lucy hated when people disobeyed her, she also hates when people belittle and question her.

Everyone froze as a sudden dangerous aura emitted from lucy. The man floated to the air and suddenly started screaming bloody murder. Bumps started appearing on his skin growing larger and larger, his comrades watched on in complete horror as the man exploded his remains sullied everything except Lucy and her brother.

Lucy turned her gaze towards the rest of the group, raising an eyebrow she smirked an stare at them. Daring another fool to act out for she knew many spells for either torture, torment and death.
One of the men spoke up in a defeated way.
"We do not know his face, but he said that his name was Alexander. He said he was betrayed by his brother who in a fit of jealousy framed him to steal his wife. Devastated his wife killed herself and his daughter and son were slaughtered by his brother as well. He wants revenge on the world because his family was wronged. We don't know how he got the spell because we all thought it was a myth. He'd promised us a lot of gold if we did it. That's all I swear." The man said tears in his eyes as his comrades glared angrily at him. Lucy sighed
"Do you have a family?" Lucy asked hearing a weak 'yes' in return she released him.
"Since you cooperated I'll let you go." She turned to her brother " do as you please with the rest brother " she said then walk out with the man ignoring the terrified screams.

Lucy handed the man some gold then teleported him home before he could thank her.
She turned facing Aleric with a tired pout the latter picked her up bridal style and lucy quickly teleported them home.
Upon their arrival the kingdoms of Sindria and kou were already waiting in her office.
"I need to confirm something." She said glancing at the two kingdoms who were in a obvious trance staring at her.
Aleric cleared his throat to get their attention then glared at them for staring at his sister.
"Sinbad" lucy called. Sinbad's head snapped to her, giving her his full attention. "I would like to borrow jafar. Is that alright with you?" She finished raising her eyebrow.
Sinbad glanced at jafar who only shrugged at him.
"Of course your majesty" sinbad answered bowing a bit. Lucy then turned to jafar, "I have a task for you" she said

The next day at the guild.

The noisy guild got quiet when they saw their guild master come out
"Listen up you brats! Lucy is returning today and she's bringing along the kingdoms of kou and sindra. Dont get us killed!. Also the king and princess with other guild masters and guildmates will be here" Master shouted. Chatter erupted everyone wondered why all those people were coming but they were in for a shock.

At the mansion

"Our suspicions were correct brother" lucy said, glaring at the images in front of her.
Lucy, Aleric and the two kingdoms of Sindria and kou were in her office discussing the findings of jafar's task.

Flashback
"There's a town called northern in the middle of the forest of jue. I have reasons to believe that it connects to those summoned demons." Lucy said
"Your majesty what could a mere human town do?" Kouen asked
"That town however didn't exist three months ago" Lucy said
"Wait, three months ago was the first attack" komei said.
"And demon summoning requires?" Luslcy asked.
"A human sacrifice" yamriha said her expression horrified.
"Hmmm. There's only a few who know of the demonic summoning of high level demons." Aleric said glancing at his sister.
"And if our assumptions are correct. My celestial empire will have no choice but to take charge." Lucy said now looking at her brother.

End of flashback

"Do you know them your majesties?" Drakon asked the pair of celestial royals upon noticing Lucy's blank expression and Aleric dangerously angered one.
"Indeed we do. This man who leads them. That traitorous fool was once of the celestial empire's nobility. He was also........

My sister's lover"