Chapter 3

A mess.
More than half of the guild members passed out, team Natsu and a few others fighting with a mysterious clothed person.
"What the hell is going on?", lucy said. Her words caught the attention of the cloaked figure who launched towards her.
"Oh no you don't", laxus appeared next to Lucy and used his lightening to electrocute the person who dared to launch themselves towards Lucy however, she casted a shield on them. As the person reached lucy they suddenly tripped at her feet.
"Oh dear what do we have here? Another fool?", Ever said at Lucy's side looking down at the mysterious stupid person. Lucy bent down and lifted the mystery person cloak.
" Alaric why are you here?" Lucy asked coldly. Alaric got up towering above Lucy he smiled.
"Can't a big brother visit his little sister?..... I have missed you and have not seen you in years..... now you don't welcome my visit?... I'm so sad", Alaric said now pouting.
" Then go back" was Lucy's cold reply. She turned and headed to the bar ignoring Alaric's constant whining.
"Wait! Hey!! Wait a minute lucy how come you didn't tell us that you have a brother?" asked a stupid natsu.
"You never asked and you don't have any right to know" ever answered with a sneer and walked towards Lucy the rest of the Thunder God tribe following. Natsu was about to reply but was pulled back by erza telling him to start tidying up the guild. Lucy turned around and looked at the mess her brother had made.
'Well since he is my brother and this is his mess I should probably clean it up'  lucy thought.
"Reversal " lucy said lowly holding her hand out, everything was being fixed. All the broke glass and furniture were once more as they looked and the guild looked shine. After completing her spell Lucy turned back and continued drinking her strawberry milkshake still ignoring her foolish brother.
"Yeah lu let's go on a mission we haven't been on one for a long time and it's getting boring spending time only with these three" freed said earning a glare from his teammates.
"Hmm it has been a little while, we'll leave tomorrow then" Lucy replied still drinking her strawberry milk.
"BANG"  the group turned from the bar to the noise only to find Natsu already broken a table.
"Hey why would the luce go on a mission with you when we're her teammates?!?!?!" Natsu screamed his fire surrounding him, this only made the Thunder God legion angry.
"If they are teammates like you then there wouldn't be need for enemies" ever said darkly crazed look in her eyes.
"What was that supposed to mean? Lucy was always on our team" erza stated.
"SHATTER" Everyone was now focused on the raging Laxus who had broken the glass in his hand, he slowly got up from his seat and walked towards team natsu.
"Oh really? you're all such hypocrites, always going about family and family yet you abused your own family member right in the very guild you preach about family. Is that how you love your family? By almost killing them? By bringing and then abandoning them? Then FAIRYTAIL, no one will want a family like this because you're meaning of family is TRASH.!!" Laxus screamed. All members of Fairy Tail bowed their  heads down looking at the ground no one dared look up ashamed  what they'd done.
"Do any of you know how that feels? How sh-" Laxus was cut off.
"Enough. It's a waste to explain that to them" lucy said.
"I'll be going back to the estate now. Show Alaric around the town and come by later"  Lucy finished then opened a portal and stepped through.

At the estate
'I think I should go for a run'  lucy thought. She transformed herself into her wolf form.

 She transformed herself into her wolf form

Then she ran. The feeling of the wind blowing through her fur put her at peace. Lucy ran for three hours before she got tired and decided to rest back at her estate however when she arrived instead of changing back she went the Suna and Luna's side and had a peaceful nap.