Chapter 6

It's been a week since the incident at fairytail and lucy hasn't been to the guild since and had been at the estate spending time with Alaric.
Fairytail had tried to go but wasnt able to find and traces of the estate of course this was because lucy casted a spell to make her estate invisible to anyone she didn't welcome.
Lucy and Alaric had been spending time together whether it was work relating to the empire or just sibling moments.
Lucy and Alaric were now in the garden. Lucy was reading a book while Alaric rested on her lap, one of Lucy's hand in his hair.
"Princess" Alaric called using his nickname for lucy.
"Hmmm" lucy answered
"When are you returning to the guild? Not that I do not enjoy our time but don't you miss your friends?" He asked staring at his sister.
"I'm thinking of leaving and returning to the empire. I've been here too long anyway" alaric widened his eyes, surprised but didn't ask knowing if her wished to continue she would. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the kingdoms of Sindria and Kou staring. It wasn't a surprise since all they ever did was stare at her since they met as kids. And it always annoyed him.
Alaric was very possessive of his sister and basically refused to share her ever since she was born.
Alaric looked back up at his sister. She had always been extremely beautiful, even as a child. Lucy's pale skin and long silver hair was a rare sight. She also had a curvy body and a beautiful soul. He sighed remembering his first memory of her.

Flashback
"Ahhhhh!!!!" Alaric's mother screamed tears in her eyes as she gave birth. She had been in labor 4 hours already.
"Father will mother be okay? Will my baby sister be okay?" A young frightened boy asked his father, the emperor of the celestial empire. The emperor sighed resting his hand on the boy's head he said " your mother is a very strong woman Alaric. She will be fine as well as your sister." He finished suddenly they heard a baby's cry. Both jolted up and ran towards the opening door.
"Your majesty! Congratulations on the crown princess's birth!" A maid said as all the other servants bowed repeating her words. The emperor took the baby smiling wildly.
"My empress! You've done well" the emperor said walking towards the tired woman his son trailing behind trying to get a look at his sister. The woman smiled. "Alaric come here" the empress said opening her arms. Alaric went to his mother as she embraced him.
"Alaric in the future you will stay by your sister's side as she rules" his father said glancing at his son.
For though Alaric was the first born, his sister was born with a great amount of magoi and has the ancestral mark on her stomach.
"Yes father! I'll watch over and protect my baby sister!" The boy said touching baby Lucy's face. That was probably where he became extremely protective of lucy. He would hardly leave her side and glared at everyone who looked at her for too long.
End of flashback.

Alaric glanced at the two kingdoms staring longingly at his sister before turning and burying his head in her stomach hugging her.
Lucy looked down at her brother then continued her book. At the corner of her eye she saw the monarchs who invited themselves and waved them over. Looking down at Alaric again she realized that he'd fallen asleep she shook her head before glancing up at sindra and kou.
"Is there something you wish to tell me?" She asked turning her gaze to the two monarchs and their vassals. Clearing his throat sinbad spoke
"There has been an increase in wizards using dark magic and they have been successful in summoning demons" he informed her.
Lucy raised her eyebrow at him
"And this is why you had an unplanned visit king sinbad, emperor kouen." Lucy replied annoyance showing in her beautiful features.
"The demons they are quite strong almost the strength of metal vassals users and some of them are able to absorb our magical attacks" yamriha stated. Her gaze trained to the ground below.
"Masur" lucy called the latter looking up to her as she continued "have you had any luck in defeating those demons?" She asked. Raising her eyebrows disappointed when he shook his head. Even the child she had once personally trained had no luck. It would seem as though she needed to look into it herself. Alaric tightened his arms around her
"Does my sister wish to go hunting?" He grinned up at her. Looking down lucy smiled at her brother before nodding. Alaric stood up before running towards the mansion saying he would get everything ready and that they would leave in two hours time. Lucy shook her head before turning her attention back at sindra and kou.
"My brother and I shall investigate I want no moves made by either side until I say otherwise. Is that understood?" Lucy's voice turned ice cold as she gave her order before getting up and leaving to go watch her overexcited brother and stop him before he makes a mess.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!