Chapter 12

The next day the members of Fairytail were entering the Heartfilia estate lead by a servant towards the garden were Lucy, her brother and the members of Kou and Sindria sat waiting.

"Man! Why is this place so big?" Gray complained.

"Do you think Lucy will stay here after everything is over?" A member of fairytail asked.

"No idiot why would she? She'll probably go back to the Empire "

One group was particularly angered by that statement. Team natsu had not yet given up on the delusion that Lucy will come back to them.

'I should talk to Lucy I cant let her go. If she joins us again we'll be the strongest team. No scratch, that I could rule the Celestial Empire. Maybe if I impress her with my skills she'll give me another chance'.

No one's POV:

"Lupin, Cassius." Lucy called out to her two familiars who use Holy magic and Dark magic.

Two swirls of black and white appeared both familiars materialized from them. They bowed to their mistress.

'From now do as before I came here. Stay by my side at all time no need to return to the spirit world.' Lucy said noticed the surprised looks of her two familiars, then their eyes filled with happiness.

"Yes mistress" both familiars said enthusiastically ready to jump for joy as they stood up. They had always been by Lucy's side back in the Empire and missed her presence dearly.
Lucy stood, "let's go now. We have guests" she smiled.
Lupin ran to her left and Cassius to her right nostalgia washing over them.

' Finally I return to my place '  both thought as they smiled and followed Lucy out the door.

Aleric met Lucy by the main door he reached out to Lucy and she took his hand allowing him to escort her.

"LUCY!!" The voice of evergreen yelled when she saw the blonde beauty. Evergreen embraced Lucy in a tight hug. Her next words left the members of the thunder legion in complete shock and betrayal.

"The guys bullied me. They ruined my favorite clothes and destroyed all my makeup they even ate all the cheesecake." Evergreen immediately ratted them out. Since she'd been quiet about it they thought she forgot.
Lucy turned her gaze towards them as Evergreen sent them a sly smirk.

'That little..... she was planning this all along'  they realized and fearfully turned towards Lucy's cold stare. And immediately started apologizing.

"You will take her shopping right?"

Lucy's smiled and laxus swore he almost shat himself because of the threat behind it. They nodded immediately agreeing to the obvious torture Evergreen was going to put them through.

"Then let's go, the other guilds are waiting on us" Lucy turned to leave ignoring the confusing looks Fairytail shared with each other. Aleric rolled his eyes.

"The major guilds as well as their masters, members and the wizards saints are waiting in the green house." He informed them.

Flashback

King toma and Princess hisu stood by Lucy's side in the palace's throne room. The wizard saints and masters of the various guilds.

"I've called you all here for a very important matter. There will be a war soon. And the crown princess of the celestial Empire-" the king gestured towards Lucy, "- has offered to aid us. You will follow her orders" he finished.

Everyone's eyes widened at the new found information staring at Lucy. Aleric glared harshly at them causing all eyes to avoid them.
Lucy nodded towards her brother and he spoke,
" In six days you are all expected to arrive at the Heartfilia estate for a meeting with us, Sindria and Kou monarchs." He stated walking towards his sister wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Further information will be discussed then. Bring all of your guild mates" he finished before his eyes glowed red and he and Lucy disappeared, not giving anyone a chance to speak.

PRESENT:

As the servants opened the door of the green house lunch is first greeted by the faces of Sindria's and Kou's monarchs and vassals.

"We welcome the one blessed by the gods" they bowed cause all attention to turn towards Lucy.
Everyone kneeled, "We greet her majesty, the one blessed by the heavens" theY said.

"Rise" Lucy ordered. Looking around the room.

"Now let's begin shall we?"