Chapter 2

"How was your mission?" Lucy asked the thunder god tribe
"Ohhhh I have sooo much to tell Lu. Laxus made me bait!." Eve shouted gaining the attention of the townspeople.
Lucy's cold gaze was now directed at Laxus. She raised her eyebrows and stared at him.
"Oh?, is this true Laxus?" Lucy asked him.
Laxus gulped and shivered as he avoided lucy's gaze.
"U-umm we-well you s-see lu-lucy........ we needed someone to distract them and they were all males so freed, bix or me wouldn't grab their attention an-" lucy cut him off.
"Enough, go shopping with eve today and pay for everything she buys." Lucy said.
Laxus's mouth dropped as his face paled. That was the worse thing. She'll kill him! But Laxus didn't dare argue back with lucy. He watched ever bounce with excitement and ran off. Laxus sulked but followed knowing that ever wouldn't spare him.
Lucy smirked watching ever run Laxus dry.
"You're having fun" a voice said. Lucy turned around and looked up to freed.
"Hmmmm" Lucy replied a soft look in her eyes
"Cosplayer! Come see this!" Bixlow showed. Lucy looked over at him widening her eyes a bit seeing the mess he caused and the cowering old man whom she assumed was the owner. Lucy quickly made her way to bixlow
"Float" she said lowly. Bixlow was risen up from the ground. Lucy shoke her hand in all directions making bixlow dizzy
"Idiot.." she said, " Sir, I'm terribly sorry for my friend's behavior. Here" Lucy said as she handed the man enough jewels for to spend for the rest of his life. The man beamed at Lucy's kindness and left mumbling about angels.
"Bixlow" lucy called in a cold voice " I'll deal with you later" she finished. Bixlow gulped knowing he angered a demon.
Lucy turned and started walking towards where she left freed however she didn't release the float spell on bixlow. Freed signed looking at his friend's situation then told Lucy that they should meet up with Laxus and Evergreen before she kills him.
"What's up with bix?" Laxus asked, freed then again signed unexplained why bickslow was floatin behind Lucy as Laxus snickered the whole time.
It was late now so everyone decided to go home Lucy continued on her way home bixlow still floating behind her. Since Lucy once again lives in the Heartfilia estate she opened up a portal and stepped inside walking slowly to the back of the house where her pets spayed.
"Luna, Suna" Lucy called as two huge dog like creatures ran towards her.

LUNA

SUNA

SUNA

Bixlow gulped hearing that large paws of the two gaint wolf from far. Luna and suna came up to lucy and rub themselves on her affectionately
"Here's your toy guys" Lucy released bickslow spell and immediately both dogs jumped on him. Lucy Turned and Left ignorant bickslow screams and pleads for help begging her from mercy.
Lucy did a bunch of paperwork which she neglected for a few days and then went downstairs to check on bickslow seeing him pass. She activated the float spell and took him to his room
"If you'd listen your life would be easier" . She signed and went to her bed the next morning Lucy woke up got dressed and made breakfast for both bixlow and herself. They then made their way to the guild bickslow open the doors only to find.......